Pnp BEWARE- Don't go to War with the Bish.....

DeletedUser

For Anyone thinking about entering into a war with the Bish, beware. If an alliance starts to win the war, The Bitsh will activate their annoyance strategies.

They will send constant minimum attacks all over (8 LS) and claim it's out of boredom.

Most of their top players will go VM so you don't have any targets in an entire Ocean.

And worst of all, they will colonize as many spots in your core that they can so you'll use your slots taking them instead of other Bish cities.

Even if they are over twice your size they will enlist two other alliances to stick Static support in their cities, but still lose the war.

Just a heads up, anyone looking for a good fight, don't look to the Bish. Probably a better idea to go attack Krypteria, you'll probably lose, but at least you'll have a good war!

DeletedUser

it is pretty sad when its true... if you're losing dont be a poor sport about it.. if you cant figure out how to fight/relocate someone in your alliance who can.. still can figure it out? have the decency to get rimmed and start over or join a new world.

DeletedUser

it is pretty sad when its true... if you're losing dont be a poor sport about it.. if you cant figure out how to fight/relocate someone in your alliance who can.. still can figure it out? have the decency to get rimmed and start over or join a new world.

hahahahaha ....

DeletedUser

Strangely Familiar

For Anyone thinking about entering into a war with the Bish, beware. If an alliance starts to win the war, The Bitsh will activate their annoyance strategies.

They will send constant minimum attacks all over (8 LS) and claim it's out of boredom.

Most of their top players will go VM so you don't have any targets in an entire Ocean.

And worst of all, they will colonize as many spots in your core that they can so you'll use your slots taking them instead of other Bish cities.

Even if they are over twice your size they will enlist two other alliances to stick Static support in their cities, but still lose the war.

Just a heads up, anyone looking for a good fight, don't look to the Bish. Probably a better idea to go attack Krypteria, you'll probably lose, but at least you'll have a good war!

This is verbatim, an accurate description of NOObs tactics.

DeletedUser

Dash's rancor might have something to do with him being turned down in his plea to merge or gain a pact with 'The Bish'. The Council put it too a vote and every responding 'Bish' , (dozens) flatly voted against any such merger or pact.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dash's rancor might have something to do with him being turned down in his plea to merge or gain a pact with 'The Bish'. The Council put it too a vote and every responding 'Bish' , (dozens) flatly voted against any such merger or pact.

Woa dude, don't know where you get your information but don't believe everything you see on the internet.....

images

DeletedUser

Beaware as well, dont go into a war with krypt, and most importantly , dont kill their colony ships ..lmao...

hades had his pathetic attempt on my city

[report]df058d89c17c97271f949a1264a907c3[/report]

at the moment i beat him , hades went so sad .. he smashed his keyboard .. and expressed his madness by his daily habit.. of sending 8 ls at all my cities.. hades ur a pathetic person.. and ur alliance is a pathetic alliance lol.. go find a life ...and keep the noobish attacks coming .. because that's what krypteia are about ... you are no good at anything other than sending those attacks.. so keep them coming :D

noobs who cant give u a decent fight.. so they resort to "krypteainishta's tactic" which is just for pathetic people lol

http://prntscr.com/16gow3

and thank you for the easy bp .. lol..most of those came from ur noobish 8 ls attacks :p

DeletedUser19042

Oh wait...Didn't krypt just break a vengeance siege and killed 8 k birs of vengeance? (think) hmmm...oh yes we did.
78K BP was made that night by Krypteia, mostly by Hades.

Go back to your hole and get your facts straight, and stop moaning about the SMALL victories. ROFL

DeletedUser

Beaware as well, dont go into a war with krypt, and most importantly , dont kill their colony ships ..lmao...

hades had his pathetic attempt on my city

[report]df058d89c17c97271f949a1264a907c3[/report]

at the moment i beat him , hades went so sad .. he smashed his keyboard .. and expressed his madness by his daily habit.. of sending 8 ls at all my cities.. hades ur a pathetic person.. and ur alliance is a pathetic alliance lol.. go find a life ...and keep the noobish attacks coming .. because that's what krypteia are about ... you are no good at anything other than sending those attacks.. so keep them coming :D

noobs who cant give u a decent fight.. so they resort to "krypteainishta's tactic" which is just for pathetic people lol

What about when those attacks destroy CS's in Veng harbours?

DeletedUser

still very pathetic, man up and play properly like the rest of the world... but oh .. u cant.. u would waste all ur time , money, life to win this game .. right ?? so if u do all this..it's easy to play this way for you ?? playing this way is out of my morals... i learnt my trade in olympia.. where i fought against men.. not chickens...

your alliance is very pathetic.. and the way you play this game is proving it .. you can never play it properly like the rest... u can never play it like men ... u just play like chickens... u r disgracing ur own name

DeletedUser

You sound frustrated and upset, Hooligan. I thought this was just a game?

Don't get mad.

One of these days I'm sure you will find the courage to send an attack at me. Until then, go cry in the corner.

Also: Until you actually do send an attack and maybe successfully take a city from me, you really shouldn't say anything... you sound pretty foolish. The city I have taken from you has been handed to a teammate. Teamwork - that's the key to this game. If you weren't so busy runnin your mouth you may have figured that out by now

DeletedUser

courage to send an attack at you ?? i always dare you .. im always up for beating you... at least i was never as sad as u r ..lol.. sending 8 ls at all my cities like babies... oh ...

keep those attacks coming coward..it just the type of person you are.. a big coward who cant dare me.. and is willing to do anything to annoy me .. and yes it's just a game... but ur spoiling the fun ... come on.. i dare you.. man up and play like the rest of the world.. and let's see who is a better player... but oh hades u cant ?? u cant play properly like the rest... because you are afraid of this embarassement i would cause to you lol.. anyway .. as i said :d keep them coming.. i would welcome some free bp... and always welcomed to show the world what type of cowards u r lol

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/16gsrz lol he added 3 attacks :p oh please stop hades.. ur frustrating me :p i bow to ur courage... i cant believe u can send 8 ls... who taught u this ??

yeah as u edited.. we put one of ur cities under siege.. but u whined like girls in ur alliance's forum so that the whole alliance sent ls ...lol... keep whining girl.. i know u hate losing a city