Pnp BEWARE- Don't go to War with the Bish.....

DeletedUser

I de-repped you for dbl posting

Now if you'll excuse me, I have more pathetic 8 ls attacks to send your way

DeletedUser

oh man please stop.. ur hurting my feelings..lmfao..keep them coming noob.. those make me feel stronger haha... really the way u talk... makes me laugh my off....

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have more pathetic 8 ls attacks to send your way"

really read this again.. and answer my question.. how old are u ???LOL

DeletedUser19042

First of all. May I remind you, even though this is not my forum, that you are going off topic. If you want to say something make a new thread.

And I hate losing a city? I lost 3 last days. Friendly take overs. Would I do that if I hate losing cities?
Once again, get your facts straight. AND CREATE A NEW THREAD IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING. Gawd...

really read this again.. and answer my question.. how old are u ???LOL
Well...It's OBVIOUS that slay is older than you. Oh and...he's 7. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny that this noob took a city from you not long ago and you have yet to take one from him.

screenshot20130524at311.png

I'm done with this exchange. You bore me. Ta ta.

DeletedUser33944

I de-repped you for dbl posting

Now if you'll excuse me, I have more pathetic 8 ls attacks to send your way

HEY YOU :p 8 ls attacks are not pathetic, they dont like to be made fun of :p and how did this turn into a kyrpt vs. Vengence thread ?even though OOC (nobs) were so kind to make a PnP about us :p now if you dont mind, i have to convinve the world PLUTO IS SOOOOOOOO A PLANET

DeletedUser

Pluto is definitely a planet

I used to date a girl from there :D

DeletedUser33944

0.o you lucky man, now we just need to convey that to the super smart guys over at the space agencies and tell them "Pluto is soooo a planet cuz we know people from there" plus it holds the solar systems largest arctic animal life. But shhhhhhhhhhh. poachers are everywhere, especially from venus ;)

DeletedUser

One thing always amasses me about some players in this game. They often seem to take the game too personal and then make as if they are the only ones playing the game right, and then get down to name calling and feeble attempts at verbally attacking more experienced and proven players in this game.

I used to be an enemy to Krypteia when playing in TAU and was myself inundated with with these "noobish" attacks as Hooligan would call it, which actually was very effective in removing me from my bed. I faced many attacks constantly and non stop, but not once did I stoop to name calling and verbally attacking my attackers. yes there was a fair amount of banter, but all in the spirit of the game, nothing like what Hooligan is trying to dish out here, and by the way, those attacks on me never killed any of my CS, unlike what has been happening with Hooligan....lol, Who by own admission is by far the best and most honorable player in Grepolis history...... or he may just be another crock pot.

Or it may be the fact that he is from Syria and is surrounded by hate and contempt for others which makes him constantly seek out alternative ways to spread more hatred. I for one have had enough of his methodology and will no longer be drawn in by his hatred. I will not indulge in any further discussions where he has any input in the discussion. I will not be drawn in by this cancerous intent which is his personal vendetta and Ill gotten propaganda.

Hooli, i said this to you before Buddy, Feel the Love Dude, Spread the Love.... Evil Begets Evil, Hate Creates Hate.... If you are not part of the solution, you are the problem.

This is a game and you are making yourself look foolish.

Last edited by a moderator: