BEWARE of the M.R.As

DeletedUser

this is a threat i got from the founder of Memento Mori

heffner said

Lets get this straight, you insult my alliance, insult my diplomat, and then tell me what to do?! You are an intelligent one. Insult a past ally that has more than 250 members at their disposal. My honest suggest, watch your tongue and select another target.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will be sure to keep you up 2 post on this hilarious war

do +rep if you want to see all M.R.As be destroyed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first day of the war Noctis venators 1- M.R.A super alliance 0

M.R.As always lose

DeletedUser

Dont you just love an MRA
individually they have nothing to say
but when one boasts he has over 250 players
it makes you wonder how many are stayers

I guess you sound mighty with an alliance of many
but when you launch your attack do your allies send any
cause at the end of the day when start to loose a city
do your allies show any pity?

Dont count on to many to help you fight
your wars and battles are not their plight
so when your alliance finally falls
remember your allies who didnt defend your walls.....

Basil

All MRAs were hurt in the writing of this poem.

DeletedUser21785

Dont you just love an MRA
individually they have nothing to say
but when one boasts he has over 250 players
it makes you wonder how many are stayers

I guess you sound mighty with an alliance of many
but when you launch your attack do your allies send any
cause at the end of the day when start to loose a city
do your allies show any pity?

Dont count on to many to help you fight
your wars and battles are not their plight
so when your alliance finally falls
remember your allies who didnt defend your walls.....

Basil

All MRAs were hurt in the writing of this poem.
Lol, this is so not true with the other M.R.A. I fought just 2 days ago, even thought they just have 4 players with barely 2k point each helping the guy, they end up supporting their ally with more than 1k swordsmen in roughly 24 hours and got like 25+ briemes too. Giving me so much trouble taking it, but they fail at the end since I and my other friends keep attacking with hops. This what you call noob's pride.

DeletedUser

If they Have 4 players its not an M.R.A

M.r.a means mass recruitment alliance

DeletedUser

I am actually from Memento Mori and i find this hilarious that you dont take us as a top contender we may be a M.R.A but what Heffner said is true All of us are Willing to fight till the End and wont be scared by some alliance that thinks its got class. All i gotta say is this is gonna be an Hilarious War when we win.

Wowza

DeletedUser

lol we already taken a good amount of cities from you

and fighting to the end and being skilled at it are 2 different things :D

DeletedUser25700

Speaking of MRA's, What is it with Carpe Jugulum?? They invite the players from an alliance that have never heard of them (or maybe we should have) without a message to the alliance leader..
Bloody cheek!!!!:Angry:
Well they got 1 NOOB (good luck with him by the way :p) before the rest all got onto skype shouting at their leaders to tell them what they were doing merging with a bunch of idiots :D

But this player is no IDIOT, he can see that CJ have a motive to go after the Musketeers and thought instead of actually fighting them we will get these pansy little Garde du Corps player to fight close to them for us..

WRONG​

At least have the common decency to ask people before you invite the whole bloody server to join you, Whats next CJII and III and IV

I know lets all join the mighty alliance with is Carpe Jugulum ...

DREAM ON​

DeletedUser

Speaking of MRA's, What is it with Carpe Jugulum?? They invite the players from an alliance that have never heard of them (or maybe we should have) without a message to the alliance leader..
Bloody cheek!!!!:Angry:
Well they got 1 NOOB (good luck with him by the way :p) before the rest all got onto skype shouting at their leaders to tell them what they were doing merging with a bunch of idiots :D

But this player is no IDIOT, he can see that CJ have a motive to go after the Musketeers and thought instead of actually fighting them we will get these pansy little Garde du Corps player to fight close to them for us..

WRONG​

At least have the common decency to ask people before you invite the whole bloody server to join you, Whats next CJII and III and IV

I know lets all join the mighty alliance with is Carpe Jugulum ...

DREAM ON​

you mad bro?