Table of Contents

• Briefing

• Interviews

• Map of Alliances

• Game

Briefing

World Bhrytos (en85)

Created: July 23rd, 2015
Settings: Speed -2; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 100; Beginners Protection: 3 Days; Revolt; Morale - Active

It has been a week since the world started. Many players have gone out of BP while some have not. Many alliances have already formed in this world and some of the notable alliances include:

• Panic Attacks
  • Redneck Avengers
  • Bambi and Disney and Co.
  • Reposeession Agents

These alliance, along with other alliances not listed above are fighting for dominance in there ocean. Who will succeed? Who will disband? Let's find out in the coming days.

Interviews

Bearissimus, Imperious B*stards

So...It has been roughly a week since the world has started. What are your thoughts on the world so far?

Bearissimus said:
Not the busiest world, but looks like it might be the most interesting for ages. I'm having a ball.

Who came up with the alliance name?

Bearissimus said:
Mylittleunicorn. I wanted a change from names I had been with in the past, this name seems to sum up our attitude somehow.

Is the alliance here for fun or are you guys going for world wonders?

Bearissimus said:
We've not even discussed it.
We're fighters first and foremost, but if we're in the right place at the right time - and to be honest, I think we will be - who knows, we might give it a go so long as it's a good, clean fight for it and not all about multi - branch alliance nonsense.

What alliances do you think will pose a challenge to your alliance?

Bearissimus said:
The alliances at the top that look the strongest are clearly RA and Repo - quality players and great leaders. The Romans are dark horses - could well turn out quite decent. But I can honestly say we're not really worried about anyone - we have confidence in ourselves, the chemistry seems really good.

How did you guys decide on the direction?

Bearissimus said:
We wanted to be in the core. Personally, Ive always done well in O44, for some reason. And we had heard there might be some tasty venison round here. ;)

What is your favorite dessert?

Bearissimus said:
Sticky toffee pudding.

Thanl you Bearissimus for the wonderful interview!

JaphyB, Bambi

So...it has been roughly a week since the world opened. What are your thoughts so far?

JaphyB said:
Well this was mostly just a test world for me, checking things out, not really much experience with revolt, but I thought I'd give it a try. It's been rough, a lot of people are after us. Been called a lot of things, but I don't really mind that. Having some problems with disloyalty at the moment at Bambi, as for the other alliances, most of them look good in the top 5. RedNeck Avengers look good as well as Repossession Agents. Dr Doom seems a great leader to me. I do think impervious b*sterds have a good team, but I don't like how they just took in our disloyal players, some of which were friends of mine from past worlds, and for that I kinda regret starting this up. Overall what I'm saying is that a lot of our enemies look very good in terms of gameplay, personality, that's another question. We are probably the most hated alliance, but for that I feel like it's a challenge. This world has been interesting, and I'm curious about the future

Would this world be a learning experience for you?

JaphyB said:
Definitely. I think that next time I start something like this I will do the following:
1.Stay clear of the externals
2.If the alliance I'm in is turning into an MRA without my consent, to make a good effort to stop it
3.Not make multiple branches (wasn't my doing over here but I still won't do it next time)
4.Only recruit a small number of highly active, strong and experienced members that I absolutely trust

I think I should've done some of these in this world, but honestly I don't think I was in control of the situation, and that is something I need to work on

Are you planning to make a premade anytime soon?

JaphyB said:
We'll see, I want to see how this world goes first

What is your favorite dessert

JaphyB said:
Steak xD anyway I'm done with this world now my city has been taken, so this interview hasn't been very productive hahaha, and if you're posting this on the forums, I'd like to say good luck and have fun to everybody reading this

Thank you for the interview!

KingN0thing, Panic Attack

So...It has been roughly a week since the world has started. What are your thoughts on the world so far?

KingN0thing said:
Well I believe that is has been challenging to quite a high extent. The aggressiveness of RedNeck Avengers was unprecedented and I feel that this world will have some interesting events occur within it.

Are you here to get the crown?

KingN0thing said:
I believe that in the beginning that could of been the goal. However I doubt the alliance's skill and ability to wage war effectively and so I see this as being highly improbable; I would even go as far to say impossible.

What alliances do you think could pose a threat to your alliance?

KingN0thing said:
Haha is that meant to be a joke? Honestly we are currently fighting against the rednecks though with a badly written diplomatic message, I believe that Roman Republic also has us in our sights.

Who came up with your alliance name?

KingN0thing said:

Why did Panic Leadership decide to land in O54?

KingN0thing said:
I honestly have no idea, I joined at 600 points as I was close to a few of the members and I believed that mat640 was someone who could lead me to great heights...

KingN0thing said:
Oh that would have to be Trifle.

Woodoo Hunter, RedNeck Avengers

Woodoo Hunter said:
Well...This world seems to be a bit less competitive than Abdera in which I am also currently playing... Hmmm... Morale world... Not fan of it but it is playable... Lots of MRAs in this world...There are only 3-4 decent alliances in the whole world... However, there is a chance someone joins in the next couple of days.

What is it like to be a "RedNeck Avenger"?

Woodoo Hunter said:
Hmmm... Same as being a Buccaneer in Pandosia or being a Venom-person in Paros? :D

What are your goals for this world?

Woodoo Hunter said:
Win of course :) same as always

What alliances pose a challenge to your alliance?

Woodoo Hunter said:
Currently? None

KingN0thing has declared:

KingN0thing said:
:

Honestly we are currently fighting against the rednecks though with a badly written diplomatic message, I believe that Roman Republic also has us in our sights.

What do you say to that?

Woodoo Hunter said:
I say that Panic Attack will panic even more soon ;)

To end this interview, what is your favorite dessert?

Woodoo Hunter said:
any cake with banana :D

timmy1029

timmy1029 said:
Should be a fun world. Our ocean is shaping up with some nice competition. I'm impressed by the fast rise of Dynamic. The attention seems to be on the top 3 alliances but I think there are plenty more to come that will give all of them a run for their money. This is my first gold trade world. I spent some gold early to get revolt capable quickly and I've made a ton of it back selling resources for gold from my second city already. Seems like a potential for a racket. Other than that, just growing and ready to kick .

Is your alliance a premade?

timmy1029 said:
sort of. a bunch of people from the two alliances that won the crown in pandosia (Repossession Agents and Black Ships) and a few friends. about 70% jumped together I'd say.

Are you here for world wonders, or are you just here for fun?

timmy1029 said:

Why did Repossession Agents, a famous alliance that won Pandosia, decide to join a few hours after the world opened?

timmy1029 said:
I think we joined a little later than that. I wasn't a member of Repossession Agents in Pandosia. I was a member of Black Ships, their primary opponent in the world. Once we built all 7 wonders after they did, I think many who stayed active in Pandosia wanted a challenge again. We built friendships among the attacks on each other so I guess the other reason was the chance to play with good/strong players in a new world together.

Have you declared war on any alliance?

timmy1029 said:
I'll just say we aren't looking to sim out the world over here.

timmy1029 said:
pumpkin pie

This ends all interviews

Map of Alliances

ZosomHL.jpg

The Wheel of Fortune~Round 1

Pick a number between 1 and 30 and for the next issue Winner will win following award:

1000 Wood

Thank you for reading this issue. I hope that you enjoyed it. If you'd like, please give +rep and if you have any suggestions on how to improve the newspaper, just post below. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Would +rep but need to spread some around first.

Great issue! Looking forward to the next one already!

I'll take the number 18 please.

DeletedUser

I will plus rep when back on pc, if there is a way to do it on phone, I haven't worked it out

Great paper bud, hope you keep it going

I'll have number 14

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

Good stuff. I'll have Number 1, please.

And +rep, of course.

DeletedUser46838

Someone has suggested a "Rumor section" of the newspaper. I will add "rumors" to the next issue and if you have any "rumors" that you've like to share or have heard, just send me a PM ingame(Ingame R.H.stogus)

DeletedUser31385

Great paper (Good information)~ +rep

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have a rumour
Now i'm not sure if this is true

But a little birdie told me Bambi are falling,
word on the street says one of their leaders already lost a city
and now their founder is in revolt

but hussshhhhhh, bambi falling is a secret ;)

That's not a rumor.... More accurately it's the truth.

Ryann16

Strategos
Did... Did KingN0thing say he doubted his alliance...? What kind of a leader is that?!

Correction: He doubts "the ability of his alliance to wage war effectively." I bet they are the next alliance to fall after Bambi is finished

But I mean i dont blame him, Obviously he can't stand the sight of a few Rednecks, He gets scared...

DeletedUser45380

This was a good read +1. Looks like 43 will fly under the radar for now. I'll choose #6