Newspaper Bhrytos Gazette

DeletedUser31385

11w9abn.jpg
I have decided to start a newspaper. I will release a first issue sometime this week or next depending on how much time I have. I will have several categories in the paper.

DeletedUser51005

Why dont you guys just share info and make one big newspaper covering the world?

DeletedUser51005

It seems as if you are all covering the same content though.. I don't mean to sound harsh but 1 or 2 papers are fine but with 3-4 you begin to start repeating other newspapers.

DeletedUser46838

It feels like you later folks are inspired by C4 and I .

DeletedUser17748

No offence mate but i'm sure everyone would agree that you should do something that sets your paper out from the others (like wheredevil's daily paper with a different style). Good luck ;)

DeletedUser43070

No offence mate but i'm sure everyone would agree that you should do something that sets your paper out from the others (like wheredevil's daily paper with a different style). Good luck ;)

Thank You jack

DeletedUser31385

Does anyone have suggestions on what they would like to see?

DeletedUser46838

Some advice from me:

1. Never be biased.
  2. Get at least 3-6 interviews. If you could get more, the better the newspaper will be. People like reading newspapers with many perspectives to it.
  3. Comics is fun. Just google search "Grepolis Comics" or just type in "video Game comics." :D
  4. Games are fun. I've seen people do find this pixel, BP hunting competition, wheel of fortune, etc
  5. Stats and Maps are really nice. You can get maps from Grepointel maps.{Its preferred) As for conquest Stats, go to Grepostats, Oracle of Zancle for data
  6. You could also do like an Obituary; You can note some of the notable alliances and players that have "gone down"
  7. Possibly an overview of what happened between the last issue and the current one.
  8. You could do like a split newspaper: Half of the newspaper talks about the core and the other half talks about the rim.

You don't have to do all of them. :D but like the more information you can put on there, the better.

DeletedUser17748

That could be a possibility for sure. Only thing is that both sides would have to cooperate in this.

Dont tell each side that you will interview the other, that way you may get honest opinions.

DeletedUser31385

I will start working on Saturday after my band camp is over with.

DeletedUser17748

This one time... At band camp...

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)