Wars & Stats
Ocean Control: In-depth Analysis
Top 12: In-depth Analysis
What Do You Think?
Fun Section
Obituaries
Lottery

image.png

It has been a little over a week since the world opened and to everyone's surprised every single alliance that reached the top is still alive and kicking. I don't know about you but I miss the days when as soon as Beginner's Protection (BP) was over all those Mass Recruiting Alliances (MRA) would start disbanding either due to lack of leadership or pressure from other alliances. However, it might be do to the fact that now there is only 3 days of BP whereas before it was at least 5 to 7 days.

In other news, Impervious B*stards conquered and rimmed one of Bambi's leaders, Japhyb, but despite their loss Bambi still stands but who knows for how long.

In other news, RedNeck Avengers declares war against Panic Attack. Now let's hope they put up a good show and may the best alliance win.

interviews.png

RedNeck Avengers
Who are the leaders of RedNeck Avengers?
Main leaders are Doom and myself.

How was RedNeck Avengers created? Is RA a pre-made alliance, from another server or world?
It is a new alliance but with old and new friends.

RedNeck Avengers has a very solid core in Ocean 54 but so does Panic Attack and Dark Fire, any thoughts or comments about it?
Solid alliances. We will see how it goes.

RedNeck Avengers is almost at maximum capacity, are you planning to create a sister/academy alliance? Why or why not?
Personally, I dislike that but you never know.

Many alliances will fall and rise in the few weeks, what are you the leaders and the alliance as a whole doing to not only stay alive but on top of the leaderboards?
We are killing around as the attacker list says.

Panic Attack
Who are the leaders of Panic Attack?
Mat640 is the founder whilst myself, iCrowned and Achilles Gardian lead various areas, for example, I hold the position as diplomat.

How was Panic Attack created? Is PA a pre-made alliance, from another server or world?
PA was created I believe by mat640 as he entered this world. I cannot answer as to whether it was pre-made or not as I do not know.

Panic Attack has a very solid core in Ocean 54 but so does RedNeck Avengers and Dark Fire, any thoughts or comments about it?
I believe that RedNeck Avengers do pose a problem to us and that the fight with them will be difficult. However, the luck could change and the sheer mass of members along with some very skilled players could see Panic Attack lasting a long time. Dark Fire will not pose a problem; not now or in the future.

Panic Attack is at maximum capacity, are you planning to create a sister/academy alliance? Why or why not?
We will not be making a sister alliance for the very reason that we do not want to make Bambi's mistake.

Many alliances will fall and rise in the few weeks, what are you the leaders and the alliance as a whole doing to not only stay alive but on top of the leaderboards?
We are currently kicking out any inactives or players of slow growth in favour of players with 2000 points plus. Also our members are carrying out strikes against the RedNecks and so this should keep our alliance stats up.

ROMAN REPUBLIC
Who are the leaders of ROMAN REPUBLIC?
The leaderq of RR are hallzy2015, simbo, polegend, Aldaniel, and LEO DECIMUS.

How was ROMAN REPUBLIC created? Is RR a pre-made alliance, from another server or world?
RR was created by a few friends that got together from another world. We are looked as nobodies, but we want to prove ourselves.

ROMAN REPUBLIC has a very solid core in Ocean 55 but so does Repossession Agents and Dynamic, any thoughts or comments about it?
Yes we do and we are looking to grow that core. Repo are a very good bunch and very experienced. Everyone scares me because this a game about strategy, anything can happen.

Why did you (the leaders) decided to create ROMAN EMPIRE? Will it function as a sister or as an academy alliance?
LEO Is the leader of RE. They are a hybrid of the two. They are our extension but they are primarily in 45.

GOLD. LOLOLOLOLOL. I'm kidding. We are preparing ourselves for the future. Planning how the oceans will look like in 1,2,5,9 weeks and so on.

Repossession Agents
Who are the leaders of Repossession Agents?
Myself, Shrawanr and GDX-IT.

How was Repossession Agents created? Is RA a pre-made alliance, from another server or world?
We are pre-made with 75% of players coming from alliances on Pandosia, notably Repo, Black Ships and BeePee.

Repossession Agents has a very solid core in Ocean 55 but so does ROMAN REPUBLIC and Dynamic, any thoughts or comments about it?
Republic seems to be a dark horse, they have the look of a MRA but have a number of high ranking players in there. Will be interesting to see how well they fight when it comes down to it. Dynamic only appeared a few days ago and are already up there on the leaderboards, it's too early yet to determine whether they'll be a threat or not but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Repossession Agents is near its maximum capacity, are you planning to create a sister/academy alliance? Why or why not?
We haven't decided yet.

Impervious B*stards
Who are the leaders of Impervious B*stards?
Founders are myself and Mylittleunicorn. The rest of the leadership team are also very experienced players who have held leadership positions in multiple alliances and worlds.

How was Impervious B*stards created? Is IB a pre-made alliance, from another server or world?
IB is indeed a premade - players that have played both with and against MLU and me on various different servers, and that share an active, aggressive approach to the game.

Impervious B*stards has a very solid core in Ocean 44 but so does Fully Equipped Elite and Bambi, any thoughts or comments about it?
We're very happy with our core position, even more happy that there's plenty of food available for us. It's no secret that we're at war with Bambi and have rimmed their founder; we're looking forward to getting everyone conquest-ready so we can turn early pressure into major victories. As to FEE, we've not yet decided on our next step after Bambi.

Impervious B*stards is halfway its maximum capacity, are you planning to recruit more people or is this it? If no, why?
We do expect more of our friends to join us as their activities on other servers drop off. Equally, there is some space for players with the same approach to the game as us, but we will of course not be recruiting blindly or extensively.

We're not obsessive with leaderboards, especially early in the life of a server. What we are obsessed with is activity and growth - and good old-fashioned fighting. Our players have the same approach to the game, so our role as leaders is to allow this to happen - that means such old-fashioned ideas as not pacting with every alliance out there - and to encourage and motivate. We have huge confidence in the ability of our players, the key will be our strategy.

Fully Equipped Elite
How was Fully Equipped Elite created? Is RA a pre-made alliance, from another server or world?
Fully Equipped started on the Rhethymnos server on August 4th 2012. My friend joined FE. I was also on the server and joined Fully Equipped II at some point. A year later, the two of us started Fully Equipped up again on the Zacynthus server. It was split into Fully Equipped Elite and Fully Equipped United. FEE lasted until the end of that server, and it's FEE's founders who re-created FEE on the Bhrytos server.

image.png

Coming Soon

image.png

Coming Soon

top12.png

Coming Soon

wdyt.png

Coming Soon

image.png

fun.png
FUN.png

obituaries.png

Japhyb
Former leader of Bambi
Rimmed by AresSpear8 from the alliance Impervious B*stards

lottery.png

Pick a number from -∞ to ∞.
Prize: 300 Battle Points + 5 Wedding spells!

Bonus: First person to correctly guess my number gets resources and battle points for life*
*Must play Bhrytos and have more than 50,000 points by next week.

DeletedUser48256

Looking forward to seeing the other sections!

I'll take number 171 please.

+rep

DeletedUser

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Pick a number from -∞ to ∞.
Prize: 300 Battle Points + 5 Wedding spells!

Bonus: First person to correctly guess my number gets resources and battle points for life*
*Must play Bhrytos and have more than 50,000 points by next week.[/QUOTE]

HMMMM 169(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser46838

Ye forgot

Rhammus~10 Issues
US Gythium 4 Issues
US Tau~1 issue
EN Taras~1 Issue

DeletedUser

lol let's compare our previous works. shall we?

you: Zancle Newz 2 issues
me: Apolonia Times 28 issues

nuff said

Finally, someone of Apollonia! Nice to see you here Carlos

DeletedUser15240

Yea hopefully this will last as long as in Apollonia, enjoyed reading it there.