Newspaper Bhrytos Post

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser32355

tittle.png

First Issue
On this issue: World News, Interviews, Fun Section, Obituaries, Lottery

Second Issue
On this issue: World News, interviews, Wars & Stats, Ocean Control, WDYT, Fun Section, Lottery

Third Issue
On this issue: World News, interviews, Wars & Stats, Ocean Control, Fun Section, Lottery

Fourth issue will be out next weekend.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32355

No Issue This Week

I don't have the time to do a proper issue but I'll leave you with this since it's going to be useless for the next issue.

wdyt.png

It has been a month since the world opened and a lot has happened so I asked people what their thoughts were regarding the world so far and here is what they said.

Fobic
What is your opinion of the world so far?
I'm enjoying it so far but it's fairly one sided, it would be more enjoyable if our enemies were willing to attack (not just inactives) rather than just go defensive from the outset.

What do you enjoy the most? The least?
I enjoy feeding the spies planted in our alliance misinformation. Seeing 850 Birs stacked in a 2k city is hilarious especially when I predicted that amount before posting the revolt in the forum. The least enjoyable is knowing there are spies amongst us, however sometimes they can be used for our benefit more than our enemies.

Minatomus
I like the looks of this world so far, it seems that many alliances are finally starting to take shape and form, while other MRAs collapse. I think it will be more interesting once alliances completely dominate oceans and start invading other oceans, that should be entertaining. Also, rim alliances that are growing should.

Of course, I enjoy the game as any other grepo player, but as a repo player I like my alliance, many decent players who I enjoy playing and working with. My only dislike in this world so far is the external forums, it hasn't been a month yet and its already dying, no banter no trashtalk. It doesn't seem like many alliances know about the externals, lol. However, I really appreciate the efforts of the newspaper writers, it's entertaining to read something every time I log in to the forums, hence thank you.

SycOPath
I have no opinion as I did not know what to expect when I started playing.

I enjoy talking to new people interviewed in the game. The least thing I love is when he called from experienced players tell you what is wrong, and should know better, and if they can not help, then shut up.
ليس لدي رأي كما لم أكن أعرف ما يمكن توقعه عندما بدأت اللعب.

أنا أستمتع يتحدث إلى أشخاص جدد الذين قابلتهم في اللعبة

أقل شيء أحب هو عندما دعا من اللاعبين ذوي الخبرة اقول لكم ما هو خاطئ، وينبغي أن تعرف بشكل أفضل وإذا لم يتمكنوا من مساعدة ثم يصمت.

EnyoIII
I'm really enjoying this world. The speeds a little off, revolt is always a challenge, but overall, Its pretty decent. I think the new event, that started today, will spur some of the turtle alliances to actually get some ABP's. I understand the idea of encouraging your members to take advantage of the morale to stay small, and enjoying a sim experience, but it seems even some of the bigger alliances are promoting this.

I think what I enjoy the most thus far, is, I actually have 100% of my time to devote to game play this time around. Makes for a much more enjoyable experience. And lastly I would say the morale thing is a bit over the top, but its needed for the smaller players. Different play styles denote different growth rates, so it's a necessary and effective form of balance.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

On Thursday the event Spartan Assassins came into effect and so I asked people what their thoughts were on the event and the Community Goals. Here is what they said.

pudgl
What is your overall opinion of the event?
i like anything for nothing but spartan assasins 10 arrows per day not very good

Some members of the community have expressed their dislike over the Community Goals and claim that it will affect their ability to play as the Goals will increase important aspects of the game, do you like or dislike the Community Goals? Why?
community goals i dont know yet its just day 1, also the game is aimed at the people again who are willing to spend GOLD, this game is not as good as the THRACIAN CONQUEST.

doni12
Its alright i guess but its gives the gold users an advantage on the battle token shop since they will have more Battle Tokens

Some members of the community have expressed their dislike over the Community Goals and claim that it will affect their ability to play as the Goals will increase important aspects of the game, do you like or dislike the Community Goals? Why?
i dislike in a way since it will make the world a bit faster than it already is (more resources, more troops or building being built without having to wait for it in the normal pace). i dont want that, i like the game to take longer to progress.

Vulshok
I'm fairly new to grepolis (although I played many similar games) and I don't know if these community goals happened in the past or if they're something new added to the game.

In my (inexperienced)opinion the players are right to be worried as the benefits you get can drastically change the game's pace, it's not the effects that i'm worried about, it's the huge amount of time they last.
However, I do think this can be an interesting change(for the better or worse) so i'll stay neutral about this and see how it turns out.