Pnp Big Brother is Watching You

DeletedUser46838

Once Upon a time there was a little boy named Rock who decided to travel to Emporion. There, he settled down to live in a hotel called Hotel. He thought it was a peaceful place but boy could he be so wrong!
So only a few hours ago, Big Brother aka The Brotherhood decided that little rocks needs to be brushed aside so they sent their pet lions to do their bidding

VP0aS6j.png

He used to have bodyguards but his bodyguards weren't strong enough and were eaten by some flying lions. So he decided to hire more bodyguards, hoping that more bodyguards meant better protection. He even called on the Hotel Milita to see if it was any better.

8o38Fhc.png

Sadly Rock's bodyguards were eaten. Rock was outraged so he decided to dump all his meager wealth into hiring more body guards. Rock thought of an idea. Maybe Hades Could Help!, he thought. So he climbed down the steps to the underworld, went past the Fields of Elysium, the Tartarus, and other creepy places when he found Hades's palace.

He entered the palace and there sat Hades with his Helm of Invisibility and his Cloak of Souls.

"What Business do you have here? I see you are a living soul!" He said in a gruff voice.

"Lord Hades. I am Rock, a middle class newspaper writer and my body guards are all dead!"

"I feel sorry for you," said Hades.

"Please! I need something that can protect me!"

Pitied by my sadness, he threw his Staff of Life into the air and it dissolved into shimmering light.

"When you return to your hotel, I shall grant you 300 strong men to protect you." said Hades.

I went back, and found 300 men at my service. I was happy, but not happy for long. Big Brother launched yet another attack on little Rock. The pack of Lions increased even more!

eQzkymc.png

The 300 supposedly strong men were killed but was able to kill off 2 of those lions. Rock was now desperate. He couldn't rely on Hades forever. He had no other options left. So what should he do?

DeletedUser29916

good read, well put +1 as soon as I can :)

PS: start building birs to snipe CS when the revolt comes... and it's bound to come at some point.

DeletedUser46838

Big Brother is Watching You Part II

So Rock was in his hotel when he heard screaming. Not lion screaming, but people screaming. He went out of his hotel and saw a mob. People with glass, knifes, and other wepaons were banging on the door of the hotel.

"Give us protection," They said. "Stop these lion attacks!"

He didn't know what was going on. Then a mad newspaper dude chucked a newspaper into his face. He toppled backwards onto his linoneum floor inside.

People Riot Outside Hotel After 4 Consecutive Attacks. Attached was a report of what happened.

y3qHaqm.png

Rock was broke. He had no defense left. Now he is asking the public to help him keep him safe. Will YOU help him or will his hotel be slaughtered at the hands of Big Brother and newspaper gone?

DeletedUser31385

You should write stories in the literature section. You have skill at this. Good read, however I can't +rep it right now. I hope you destroy those flying lions.

DeletedUser46251

Why does someone always have to rim the newspaper guy?

Are you coming back Rock? I can find you a nice safe part of the world if you want.

DeletedUser29916

Why does someone always have to rim the newspaper guy?

Are you coming back Rock? I can find you a nice safe part of the world if you want.

I agree, what is it with people Rock doesn't even have a decent city to take... leave him be :) !

DeletedUser46838

Yeah I got conquered. But that city had a pretty meh academy though so yea

Btw I'm coming back. I'll get rimmed 1000 times if I need to

DeletedUser23413

Rock, what is your IGN, I will give some spell cast. You rock!

DeletedUser48585

Lol. Would be hilarious if My alliance ate the newspaper. Would it stop reporting?

DeletedUser46838

Sir, I'll simply restart.

Also, there is no reason to rim the newspaper kid. It would benefit no one.

DeletedUser

You should write stories in the literature section. You have skill at this. Good read, however I can't +rep it right now. I hope you destroy those flying lions.

Off topic -wrong section. Ban him Fig! C'mon stop being so nice.You gotta make an example Fig, Come out Fighting. Show 'em ya mean business. Only then they will understand the true wrath of the one they call
THE FIG!:pro:

DeletedUser

Aww that is a shame rock i would have sent some defence if you had mailed me :)

DeletedUser31385

Off topic -wrong section. Ban him Fig! C'mon stop being so nice.You gotta make an example Fig, Come out Fighting. Show 'em ya mean business. Only then they will understand the true wrath of the one they call
THE FIG!:pro:

It isn't off-topic because it pertains to this world. :p

DeletedUser

Ask Hades to stop sending swords and start providing archers.

lololol!!!!:)

if i knew this was going on i would of loaded you up mate, will send your new city some aid when you get out of BP

Last edited by a moderator: