Biggest cowards in Iota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't use grepoplanner.. it's all total natural Lozza attacking ;)

DeletedUser

I'm really annoyed with it too. See...grepoplanner was down (again) so I dug out that old excel sheet ronaldb gave me.

Grepopalnner what is this, Jenn? Is it something I need to invest in or no... I do "ok" with notepad... usually after I plan a city getting the times etc I just go down the list.

Azgalor? I do not know the guy. Too bad he ran like that... weird with that kind of time invested to just up and leave??!!!?!?! Boggles the mind!

Tho you guys kept me on my toes for 3 days straight... meanies :p Honestly tho... very hectic, but it is not so bad when you have GREAT people behind you, backing you up. Those guys are friends for life honest to goodness. I am sure you know on your end. You find good people you just want to hold on tight!

DeletedUser

*spam alert*

Excel rules, still my only reliable planner.

*end of spam alert*

DeletedUser

RL issues my "Censored"

He is a bleeping bleep that couldnt stand the thought of lossing one of his precious sim cities..

I was working a deal with him on the backside trying to 'see' if he was a worthy addition to EVO...

Clearly he failed!

What was I thinking... Once a turtle all always a turd-le

I'm not shocked he went ghost i can't see the enjoyment of this game for giant turtles like that, spend there day farming and enjoying the theater shows.

its amasing how all these players suddenly have RL issues when the mass attacks start coming in.

Azgalor was loser through and through he never helped out in the entire time he was in EM he didnt post a single message on the forum, in fact the only time he communicated was tell me he sent support to a member of AE.

DeletedUser

QCI, what happened to you?

You had said that you came up north to assist in the fight and finish off The Brotherhood alliances.

So how did that endeavor go? How did your big gun Tiaola fare? You said that the epic battles would begin and the tide would turn. I never responded to you in those regards because I wanted actions to speak louder than words.

It is a shame though... you seem to have have gone also the way of the "grey" city.

DeletedUser

Apologies EnasEllinas

like so many before me RL has taken over, unlike so many i chose to go ghost before i started to struggle in dedicating game time. Haven seen how many people had been slated on here for quiting when things got hard then used RL as an excuse, i felt it was better to leave so no one could say other wise. Princess lozza was aware of this weeks ago and you more than likely noticed i stopped taken citys.

I knew it would be only a matter of time before TBE would realise i was offline for days at a time, in fact this is the first time i have had a chance to log on since ghosting.

Not to nit pick but i said i travelled all the way to the north of 64 to take on SG and pow before the joined maybe little to you but its big to me, also i said Tiaola was a big gun and it would be make 64 an intreasting place once that epic battle began, nothing was said about him turning the tide. So how does Tiaola fare ???

It's a shame indeed you still try to bust my balls on here even though like many in EVO have huge respect for you and your alliance. I remember back many months ago talking with iceblade about putting his alliance where his mouth was and fair play you stepped up and now in my opinion prob the third best alliance in the game.

Anyway i might be ghost but it wont stop me logging on here to give you a hard time every now and then.

Lozza huge sorry to you as i said weeks ago i couldnt be a part time player

DeletedUser

I can understand RL come before some stupid game. I only posted because you were talking about Azgalor ghosting and I was like ummm so did you.

Well hope all is well with you and those RL issues.

Tiaola requested a ceasefire... (not sure why but I granted one for a week and a half) then we took 4 of his cities (thought it was a she). Anyway now he has turned into the super turtle. Every city is biremes and def troops, but however each would like to play there game is their business I guess.

Anyway QCI again take care, trully from the bottom of my heart i hope RL straightens itself out and you can once again relax a bit.

DeletedUser

I finally figured out what you guys do when you're not making innogames rich...

Chairforce is biggest coward in any arena. They whip around in 50 trillion dollar jets dropping 50 billion dollars bombs on civillians, allied units and sometimes enemies too.

Go Chairforce!

And here is a member of Evolution that throws insults instead of actually playing the game. He shows extreme immaturity and for some ODD reason has chosen me as the brunt of his obsession. I think he must have a some longing for me. I have asked him to stop messaging me and the rest of my Alliance. In asking Roky.

Oh and his reference to "Chairforce" is because I was in the military and he is I guess using that as an insult to me. But coming from someone that has never served in the military the insult falls short of its mark. So here we have this Biggot that tries to play the insult game to garner what?

So I ask this in a public forum... because asking it in a private fashion means NOTHING. Please have him refrain from contacting myself or anyone in my faction or I will be obligated to turn him in for harassment.

I have always spoken to enemies and friends with a tone of respect... it is a shame someone's family forget to teach this child that.

DeletedUser

I finally figured out what you guys do when you're not making innogames rich...

Chairforce is biggest coward in any arena. They whip around in 50 trillion dollar jets dropping 50 billion dollars bombs on civillians, allied units and sometimes enemies too.

Go Chairforce!

Ahhh, so the Westboro Baptist Church reveals itself in big bold letters!

DeletedUser

You two are delusional. Just out of curiosity, what does my being a proud member of the Baptist community have to do with grepolis, the chairforce alliance, or either of you two.

:)

I referenced WBC, not the Baptist community. There's a significant difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You two are delusional. Just out of curiosity, what does my being a proud member of the Baptist community have to do with grepolis, the chairforce alliance, or either of you two.

:)

What is my delusion? You are the one that attacked me verbally in the forums for what reason. Me and QCI were talking about ACTUAL events I was not bad mouthing him or any other Evo player.

Then you show up talk your smack and run off.

I have asked your leadership for one thing. To have you stop harassing my alliance members, both here and in messages. Also you spamming 4 times in a row is a ban-able offense . I got a warning served to me for 2 posts in a row......

Just play the game. Use action not words to back yourself up. No-one respects those that talk. They respect those that "DO"

DeletedUser

Apologies EnasEllinas

like so many before me RL has taken over, unlike so many i chose to go ghost before i started to struggle in dedicating game time. Haven seen how many people had been slated on here for quiting when things got hard then used RL as an excuse, i felt it was better to leave so no one could say other wise. Princess lozza was aware of this weeks ago and you more than likely noticed i stopped taken citys.

I knew it would be only a matter of time before TBE would realise i was offline for days at a time, in fact this is the first time i have had a chance to log on since ghosting.

Not to nit pick but i said i travelled all the way to the north of 64 to take on SG and pow before the joined maybe little to you but its big to me, also i said Tiaola was a big gun and it would be make 64 an intreasting place once that epic battle began, nothing was said about him turning the tide. So how does Tiaola fare ???

It's a shame indeed you still try to bust my balls on here even though like many in EVO have huge respect for you and your alliance. I remember back many months ago talking with iceblade about putting his alliance where his mouth was and fair play you stepped up and now in my opinion prob the third best alliance in the game.

Anyway i might be ghost but it wont stop me logging on here to give you a hard time every now and then.

Lozza huge sorry to you as i said weeks ago i couldnt be a part time player

QCI was one of the good recruits from EM.. he came into Evo and got stuck in and he was put into the council fairly quickly as he really proved himself. He's an asset to any alliance.

I will miss you QCI and you don't need to be sorry, I tried to talk you into staying but RL comes first :) I'm glad you'll pop on here sometimes tho

DeletedUser

Evolution

defender_of_the_day.png

Great Job Evolution. Another attacker Gelded

DeletedUser

timothy dewey

cow·ard
   [kou-erd] Show IPA
–noun
a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.
–adjective
lacking courage; very fearful or timid.
proceeding from or expressive of fear or timidity: a coward cry.

DeletedUser

lol…I vote for blitzkrieg50cal…I made a compromise with him that I would give him one of my cities for no fight, if he left me keep the rest of my cities…Also, he always swears in his messages to me, so I just report him and he gets kicked for a day or two. :D

DeletedUser

i vote for -Hank- who needs to ask to be given the chance to take the cities back that he loses without the rest of the alliance coming down on him.
also, for coming to an agreement to let someone take one of his cities without fighting to keep it. shows a serious lack of ambition and pure cowardness.

mr. go and mmunite for being the biggest noobs too.

DeletedUser

Two players who know who they are. I'll refrain from saying their names and starting s***.

A player being mass-attacked that runs and hides in vacation mode. Especially when he outnumbers his attackers in # of cities. A player that can dish it out but can't take it.

A player who has 1/2 of his cities in revolt at the same time, changes alliances, and gets support from the new alliance just in time to thwart takeovers. So tired of refugee camps.

Both of those players are cowards. Grow some balls. :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh no Worries I have NO SHAME in saying who it WAS.

DRAGONFLY999 YOUR AN ABSOLUTE COWARD... I had respect for you until JUST now when you dropped into vacation mode. You realized too late that you were our Primary target this weekend, When half your Crap was in revolt And I was JUST about to conquer you, You go VAC Mode. I mean, WOW...Just WOW. ::Snickers with Disgust:: I cant WAIT till you come back. Ill be checking on you EVERY Hour. And when your back I'm going to take those CITIES, PERIOD.

I wont even bother mentioning the other person. their not worth naming. At least when you Mass attacked Ceno, you noticed we didnt go into Vac mode. We stood, Fought and supported each other. Let it be Known that TDC and "Bad Company" Will NEVER go into Vac mode like that during a major battle. We'd rather fight to the death than "Kitty Cat" Out like DragonFly just did. For the Number 11th biggest player in Iota, Your ridiculous and I'd be ashamed to be in the same alliance with you. ::Spits on the ground in disgust:: PUNK.

DeletedUser

Completely coincidentally, what does everybody think of my new sig?

=)

Yes, Syliss, I am standing as close to you as possible because your personality is showing again.

In general, I do find the vacation mode thing a valuable barometer of an alliances ability to project power. Some alliances view it as a valid tactic (which it is) and nothing more. However, when your alliance starts racking up frequent flyer miles with all those vacations, then we're talking about some serious impact.

DeletedUser

Immpressive!

Dude, I REALLY like your sig. its PERFECT. Who made that for you or did you? Im gonna have to get off my butt and make my sig as well. I Love graphic design and my Photoshop! Haha. thanks for putting me in a better mood as Always Egami. Your the other half I COULDN'T live without! (No Homo )

P.s. I love the "pack your Bags, YOUR Going on Vacation." How Perfect! How many Evo's have we put on Vacation in the past month!? too many to count. Hell the past week. ::smirks::

Status
Not open for further replies.