Biggest cowards in Iota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Completely coincidentally, what does everybody think of my new sig?

=)

Yes, Syliss, I am standing as close to you as possible because your personality is showing again.

In general, I do find the vacation mode thing a valuable barometer of an alliances ability to project power. Some alliances view it as a valid tactic (which it is) and nothing more. However, when your alliance starts racking up frequent flyer miles with all those vacations, then we're talking about some serious impact.

Dude the Sig is hot

I here by commission you Egami master of Signature to make me one LOL

:p

Seriously dude it looks great

DeletedUser13647

defender_of_the_day.png

Great Job Evolution. Another attacker Gelded

1. You could get that from any profile
2. No-one is listening too you anyways
3. EVERYONE(except you I bet)in Evo has multiple ones of those
4. There is no way of telling what day that's from

DeletedUser

Do Try and keep on Topic guys, The sig discussions are in another thread.
And this thread is bordering on being closed...i don't want to read over flame threads.
Behave, or be closed.

DeletedUser

Do Try and keep on Topic guys, The sig discussions are in another thread.
And this thread is bordering on being closed...i don't want to read over flame threads.
Behave, or be closed.

I was gonna argue but the I say the "girls dressed as pirates" avatar. Cute pirates even. So, in the spirit of cooperation, I'll out Syliss as a coward.

He's secretly afraid that people will find out he subscribes to the "Barbie Channel" so he compensates by attacking everything within range. I've told him at least a dozen times that it's okay in these times to admit to these kinds of things but he's very macho about the whole thing. Personally, I agree with Syliss that the subtle character nuances of the Barbie characters are compelling and that their struggles to find matching tiaras and shoes is a very timely commentary on our common struggle to find balance and a sense of self in a world that seems bent on derailing our Jungian attempts to identify and define our selves.

Personally, I never got the whole cowards thing. Going into vac mode doesn't really mean you're a coward. It just means your alliance has bonding issues and you're about to be irrelevant. There's no need to slap on the further indignity of a coward tag. As for flying a flag of convenience to avoid conquers, I personally think of that sort of thing as....well...convenient but I hate to slap on the coward tag. Sure, it makes you look desperate and it certainly isn't going to get you off on the right foot with your new friends. However, I think it takes a lot of courage to make a move when things are bad. The worst thing you can do is just mope around.

So, in my mission of hope and goodwill, I hope we've all learned a few things. First, Barbie is a great role model. The fact that she's willing to remain vacuous while feminists are trying to mold empowered women should be a lesson to us all that cowardice is really giving up your own dreams. Even if that dream is a ridiculous number of accessories and an unhealthy waist size. Second, admitting to loving Barbie takes a lot of courage. It would be easy to point the coward finger at Syliss for not being honest and open but I think the real cowards are us as a community for creating a repressive environment. Third, vacations aren't cowardly; they're tactical. Just ask any alliance who relies on the to avoid red dots at grepostats.

DeletedUser

I don't believe this thread is really going to go any further.

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.