Biggest Killer in this world has to be Purification spell

DeletedUser

come on speak up this has to be the number 1 reason this world never worked the only way some people can defend is to cast this spell followed by sea storms I wonder if the we could get this spell abolished if numbers agreed?

so ? do you think this spell is killing this world?

DeletedUser

the spell is available in every world - hero world has nothing to do with it - many players know how to combat this and there are many with hundreds if not thousands of conquests under their belt - maybe its your inability to defend against it that is the problem...

rather than look to place blame - find a solution

my free advice for the day

DeletedUser

lol says the one who lost everything maybe it was your inability to stop me!!!

DeletedUser

coming from someone that has hopped from alliance to alliance - ran one alliance into the ground - which at one time was in the top three - took it over and then everything collapsed - seems our little ten man alliance is still around as others collapse around us

how's that working out for you?

DeletedUser

coming from someone that has hopped from alliance to alliance - ran one alliance into the ground - which at one time was in the top three - took it over and then everything collapsed - seems our little ten man alliance is still around as others collapse around us

how's that working out for you?

Oh my god firstly off topic but I will indulge you.

not sure what alliance your talking about that I ran ?? let alone into the ground :p I have followed wars is that so wrong? look at the alliances I have been in all had pacts. if this is the only way you think u can get at me keep going I will keep laughing with everyone else. :D most alliance would have me in a heart beat can we say the same about you???

as for tr going that has little to do with you like you would suggest keep claiming your little victories.

may we remind you of where you hid in NM b4 your 10 man alliance which I think is more a 8 man alliance with someone looking after the other 2 :eek: ( oh he didn't) sorry is that 7 one is missing right now!!! :p

DeletedUser

the spell is available in every world - hero world has nothing to do with it - many players know how to combat this and there are many with hundreds if not thousands of conquests under their belt - maybe its your inability to defend against it that is the problem...

rather than look to place blame - find a solution

my free advice for the day

oh and by the way Artemis isn't in every world so purification couldn't be get your facts right!!!!

DeletedUser

hid in NM?...no we merged with them for a short time - to take our LR - Lovable rogues and sheep....sheep fell within 10 days and LR within 30.....then TR showed that they just wanted to pact everyone - every time we would whoop someone up badly..they would run to one of our pact partners...and they would let them in

so....since our leaders would allow this without saying a weird - we were initially "approved" to leave the alliance so that we could fight this behavior - then we decided that phil and his crew would never grow a backbone and we gave 2 week notice that we would fight anyone and everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47128

come on speak up this has to be the number 1 reason this world never worked the only way some people can defend is to cast this spell followed by sea storms I wonder if the we could get this spell abolished if numbers agreed?

so ? do you think this spell is killing this world?

Personally, I love the purification spell. It's probably helped kill more cs than the amount of cities Clive has... If I guessed a ratio of me killing a cs using the spell compared to people killing my cs with the spell; the ratio would be like 20;1.

:pro:

DeletedUser

the good players know how to get around this problem...

you might want to look at those players that have hundred or even thousands of successful conquests..i doubt they are losing 20-1 because they found a way to adapt

as far as sea storm defeating me..i would say less than 1 out of 50 are successful
now - when it comes to other means

sniping - defensively or offensively - about 20% defeated
protecting the city with troops in advance - 20%
breaking the conquest with attacks after landing (after 10 min) - 5%

so only about 55% of my conquests are successful - but sometimes that conquest is either
a - an opportunity conquest - i find an easy target and try to do it quickly - success rate about 70% or
b - an planned conquest - these actually fail more often because situations change too rapidly

of course this does not include ghosts / inactives or very weak players (about 80% of my conquests) - why work hard when you can work smart

DeletedUser

only losers like Buddy Potter survive on those spells, look where he ended up :)

ban it, only for wasters