biggest massacre in ep history so far :P

DeletedUser

massacre ever though I didn't get the final attack count ???? maybe someone can fill me in :p

dw4avq.jpg

you think your safe with this many troops think again

After a good load of attacks this happens

juk9bk.jpg

The credit go's to so many good players that it would take too long to mention
so thanks to all in Epsilon in the alliance called (Legends of Orthia) this was done to take back a wonder cant blame the guy he thought he had enough troops. well done everyone including those that sent the support yes we know who you are :p

DeletedUser

grats in honour of your win i change the name of our alliance. Enjoy

DeletedUser

would be interesting to know how the radar of irish looked like though?

the guy likes to be vocal in game but has gone all silent now. same as the usual SE crowd. cant stand it when the tide is turning...

DeletedUser

I'm a believer!!!! lol.

I would love it if Irish came on a showed us a screen pic of the number of attacks coming in.

DeletedUser

":(

now i feal bad 4 days ago he asked me to send support but it was 60 hours out so i did not :(

me said he got almost 1k attacks i think...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least give us credit for doing what we did and for how long we defended it with the small group we have. Our support was also spread between this city and the one we still have in 84, so we didnt do too bad. It took a well organized effort and the majority of fighters in your alliance to get it back. Did we think we could hold it forever? No, but we thought we could hold up long enough for those alliances building wonders to get that one complete. Even though we got the hard part handled none of the other alliances could get the 10th level done in a 2 week period. Im proud of what our small crew has accomplished against a much bigger foe. Congrats to you guys for getting it back :)

Ill just say the attacks were well into the hundreds and 2.0 clearly doesnt like to handle that many as it seemed to overwhelm the server not allowing Irish to do anything during the heavier part of the attacks.

Alex, I hope you enjoy all the easy bp from the crazy amount of transports you got on that last shot :) There was no way we could come close to pulling them all out in time.

DeletedUser

At least give us credit for doing what we did and for how long we defended it with the small group we have. Our support was also spread between this city and the one we still have in 84, so we didnt do too bad. It took a well organized effort and the majority of fighters in your alliance to get it back. Did we think we could hold it forever? No, but we thought we could hold up long enough for those alliances building wonders to get that one complete. Even though we got the hard part handled none of the other alliances could get the 10th level done in a 2 week period. Im proud of what our small crew has accomplished against a much bigger foe. Congrats to you guys for getting it back :)

Ill just say the attacks were well into the hundreds and 2.0 clearly doesnt like to handle that many as it seemed to overwhelm the server not allowing Irish to do anything during the heavier part of the attacks.

Alex, I hope you enjoy all the easy bp from the crazy amount of transports you got on that last shot :) There was no way we could come close to pulling them all out in time.

Don't worry kudos to you guys for your efforts in trying to hold the city and sneaking a cs in to begin with no doubt this op has helped keep the game fun for several players on both sides here's to more fun times in eps :)

jack116798

Phrourach
well done on both sides . so who is for HERO'S world now ?. the 100 alliance limit should keep it alive .
& 2 hates anything over 200 attacks & 500 reports stops you logging in as well .

DeletedUser

Yeah shame the rest of my support landed when enga took the city could of held of for a few more attacks. But hey ho 57,000 supporting BP i'll take that.

Still it was fun to see the hundreds and thousands of reports coming in on a daily basis.

Shame you didn't attack the one in 84. You instead decided to kick out the players you deemed unworthy.

could of done with some more BP :)

DeletedUser

they didnt seem unworthy mate...we just had somethin else in mind;-)
Leadership in us always has a plan in its mind;-)
like the crazy well planed attacks on the Irish wonder-city
i think you did the best you could for the players you have in your crew but enga's plan was once again genius:D

one more reason for enga to stay ranked 1 in my book:D:D

DeletedUser

only 1300......... And that's why you need a comp like mine 8D