Biggest MRA ever?

DeletedUser6635

biggest surviving MRA on gamma, did either SWAT Titans or Justice have more at their peak?
Anybody else here ever play on world Alpha and remember the Hogs of Destiny? im sure they had 1000 members at one point

DeletedUser

Paper Tigers. (Royal Tiger for those of you who don't know what that means) Hands down :)

EDIT: This is considering only gamma mind you.

DeletedUser6635

close to 700 members at there peak made those with only 250 members look like elite alliances

DeletedUser2140

I believe the Royal Tigers had over 1200 at their peak.

But my alliance DLB was the first to reach 1000 members.

Those were the days.

Mind you the forums were chaos.

DeletedUser

I believe the Royal Tigers had over 1200 at their peak.

But my alliance DLB was the first to reach 1000 members.

Those were the days.

Mind you the forums were chaos.

You ere in an MRA? :eek:

Just for some comparison, there was a tribe in TW that reached 2700 members :eek:

DeletedUser

The funny thing about this alliance...I have more points by myself. I'm sure a few of you do also.

DeletedUser

From small acorns ..

comes the wood that builds our ships

DeletedUser14887

The funny thing about this alliance...I have more points by myself. I'm sure a few of you do also.

240 astroaruna 766211 Strada della Morte 63 12162

LOL, 240 of us have more points than this alliance :D

DeletedUser

Im sure SDM must be a large MRA ?

Thats why they've lost so many players because they mostly simmers and whingers !!

DeletedUser

Im sure SDM must be a large MRA ?

Thats why they've lost so many players because they mostly simmers and whingers !!

Honestly, you've(TDA) only played against about Half of our full alliance.

Quit being a Troll and stay on topic. :pro:

DeletedUser

Honestly, you've(TDA) only played against about Half of our full alliance.

Quit being a Troll and stay on topic. :pro:

LMAO it's not my fault your guys run and hide, why be personal you another simmer :p

DeletedUser

was only half of ours fighting yours so your point is?

You all also have 15 more members, we have 4 war fronts and no nearby allies. :rolleyes: We've been doing fairly well, given our unfortunate circumstances.

LMAO it's not my fault your guys run and hide, why be personal you another simmer :p

As stated above, you all obviously have an advantage. There's only so much we could do. If you want to gloat about taking cities from our inactives or from an alliance that is being (basically) jumped, that's cute.

I can't speak for everyone in my alliance, as I do not know their engagements, but I am no sim player. I'm on a stale war front with PE and you all aren't worth attacking.

DeletedUser6635

You all also have 15 more members, we have 4 war fronts and no nearby allies. :rolleyes: We've been doing fairly well, given our unfortunate circumstances.

As stated above, you all obviously have an advantage. There's only so much we could do. If you want to gloat about taking cities from our inactives or from an alliance that is being (basically) jumped, that's cute.

I can't speak for everyone in my alliance, as I do not know their engagements, but I am no sim player. I'm on a stale war front with PE and you all aren't worth attacking.

we have a war ourselves aginst 4 alliances on 3 fronts so touche and as for taking cities from your inactives? You refering to Tank, Twin and Hoops? Strange that they were sending attacks at us as recent as around 5am this morning since they have gone inactive or are there even more naughty boys in your alliance?

DeletedUser

we have a war ourselves aginst 4 alliances on 3 fronts so touche and as for taking cities from your inactives? You refering to Tank, Twin and Hoops? Strange that they were sending attacks at us as recent as around 5am this morning since they have gone inactive or are there even more naughty boys in your alliance?

LOL. What alliances?? (one's worth mentioning)

as for who is inactive exactly, I have no clue.

DeletedUser

If you don't know who's inactive in your alliance, how can you say that TDA are taking inactive cities from your alliance?