Biggest MRA ever?

DeletedUser

The way we are goin atm we might give these mra,s a run for their money,maybe by the end of the year,,lol

DeletedUser

Grepolis hogs (on Alpha had over 1200 members at its peak)
Titans (on Gamma had 360)

LotR aren't all that bad...and i'm not just saying that because i'm in that alliance.
I wouldn't stand up for an alliance if it wasn't good

DeletedUser

we all know wat happens to mra,s in the end and thats why we will do all our recriuting and then its chop time,its the only way to get a desent alliance up and running

DeletedUser14887

Grepolis hogs (on Alpha had over 1200 members at its peak)
Titans (on Gamma had 360)

LotR aren't all that bad...and i'm not just saying that because i'm in that alliance.
I wouldn't stand up for an alliance if it wasn't good

wow, League of Warriors, Titans, Skyfire United, BRAVO COMPANY, AKS Falcons were too good?:eek: You wouldn't stand up for an alliance if it wasn't good?:heh: So you're a good player?:eek: Well, The Borg always needs good players, so why don't they invite you? You're in their locations, aren't you? :p

DeletedUser

wow, League of Warriors, Titans, Skyfire United, BRAVO COMPANY, AKS Falcons were too good?:eek: You wouldn't stand up for an alliance if it wasn't good?:heh: So you're a good player?:eek: Well, The Borg always needs good players, so why don't they invite you? You're in their locations, aren't you? :p

Because i just restarted.
League of Warriors were definitely amazing...I think i took like 5 cities off of them when they declared a personal war on me...
Titans? i'm the one who conquered their original leader.
Never heard of skyfire united until i restarted/