Enthroned
Veni Vidi Vici

DeletedUser

The Great Indian Empire
Infamous
Strength of Honor
Um which to pick
Id say Infamous
I would say that because they have the lowest average have been around forever and have an academy haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with the Infamous choice...

Though SoH and TGIE are clearly in the same category.

pgalland25

Strategos
Well obviously its TGIE everyone.
Come on, the question was whats the biggest MRA in Pi, simple question really.
They have 100 members (max I believe) and 3348206 points in 4th place.
Un debatably the largest MRA :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't agree with you there pg. TGIE may have the most members, but for having so many they have a reasonably high average, and they DO have a core ocean. SoH and infamous on the other hand, have slightly less players and non as high of an average per player OR as solid of a core as TGIE. So, im my opinion they are just a vary large alliance, not nessasaraly an MRA.

DeletedUser

S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. was the biggest MRA when it existed.
Now, sadly, it doesn't.
but it was still a MRA
and yes, S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. WAS in PI

DeletedUser19607

Biggest MRA

I wouldn't say its InFamous .InFamous does have a core ocean just check Ocean 65 with over 160 cities that our main ocean :D

DeletedUser

And your point is?!?!Inviting your way up to be top Ocean does mean you are an MRA!

But all of those 3 are the same!But they will have the same faith, that is FAIL!

DeletedUser19607

My point is that with you all consuming all the larger players who else is it for lower alliances to grow.I know you all don't have your eyes set on that Ocean much but.You can't take that Ocean without taking out the 2 best alliances in the Ocean.Both our alliances have lots of cities in that Ocean.We are not just top in that Ocean either another Ocean as well and 2nd in another Ocean we keep our cities close.We may not be as organized as you all but we wouldn't just sit their and let you all attack us we would fight back which little alliances do

DeletedUser

Get your act straight!

First i was in that ocean long before your alliance!

That bull you are talking about, is the same as all MRA say!We will fight and bla,bla, bla!
Then when some attacks start to fly you jump ship!

You know how many alliances were in O65 top before?!Soon wars started they all jump ship!You guys will do the same!That is why MRA´s are FAIL allies!
But because of that any of you are treaths to any of the main alliances, so you guys live!

The top 3 are involved in wars, with eachother that is why the MRA´s are growing!

DeletedUser19607

Dude you know something I won't argue with you .Your just another big shot spender in the game.And also their has only been 3 other top alliances in Ocean 65 that have gotten so strong they topped the Ocean.I should know been in Pi since it started and only 3 that have been Over 1million points.But just a little fact for you I won't argue with you...

DeletedUser

Seems like!
So i will give you a break probably you didn´t saw the number of allies that passed by the first 3 places in O65!
95% of the top 50 players in that ocean have jump ship, soon as someone attacks...

Enjoy while it last!