Biggest MRA in Pi

DeletedUser

Infamous is the biggest mra in this game for the fact they also have an academy if you have an academy in an world with 103.14 alliance cap your an mra i for some odd reason have a soft spot for infamous and for somereason really wish them the best

DeletedUser

Well as a part of InFamous i think we are improving on this...i mean i would kick those who are going up very slowly but i dont think the other leaders want that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes i have heard about you guys wanting slim down if i were you i would drop about 40 players easy and eat the smaller players that have a nice city or two but hey do what you want not my alliance

DeletedUser

Well now our avg points is improving and we have much more to kick.

DeletedUser14397

Infamous is the biggest mra in this game for the fact they also have an academy if you have an academy in an world with 103.14 alliance cap your an mra i for some odd reason have a soft spot for infamous and for somereason really wish them the best

we realize we need to trim the fat and yes we have an academy but we dont want to just kick guys who have the potential to be a good player so yes they go to our academy and when we see a rising star from the academy then there more then welcome to join us, no one in Infamous claims to be the best were just trying to do our thing and be something OK i agree it MIGHT not last for ever but all were doing is playing the game to the best f our ability.

wooly

DeletedUser

You are missing the point though... Look how spread out you guys are...

That should really be broken down into 4 or 5 useful groups of players (alliances) ... you guys are so spread out you wouldn't even need a pact... I can only imagine your forum being a mess... I could be wrong though...

image.php

DeletedUser

People that dont attack, people who just build up thier cities.

DeletedUser

The Forum i must admit WAS a mess but its very very neat now...we kinda did a whole reform of the alliance...also it has helped us rape The Vikings lol...more organisation has helped us so much...

DeletedUser

we realize we need to trim the fat and yes we have an academy but we dont want to just kick guys who have the potential to be a good player so yes they go to our academy and when we see a rising star from the academy then there more then welcome to join us, no one in Infamous claims to be the best were just trying to do our thing and be something OK i agree it MIGHT not last for ever but all were doing is playing the game to the best f our ability.

wooly

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/alliance/3079/members?compare=kill_att That is the saddest excuse for an alliance i have ever seen

DeletedUser

You are missing the point though... Look how spread out you guys are...

That should really be broken down into 4 or 5 useful groups of players (alliances) ... you guys are so spread out you wouldn't even need a pact... I can only imagine your forum being a mess... I could be wrong though...

image.php

If i were infamous i would cut everyone that isnt in northern O65

DeletedUser

Youve put that on the ABP filter to make them look inactive.Even thought there not getting tons of BP, its okay for an alliance like that.

which means they ARE inactive. sim city players and grepohugs are just as bad as someone who is constantly yellow or red.

DeletedUser

which means they ARE inactive. sim city players and grepohugs are just as bad as someone who is constantly yellow or red.

We have absolutely no players on red and maybe 3 or 4 on yellow, thats a fact!
Ask anyone in our alliance

DeletedUser

We have absolutely no players on red and maybe 3 or 4 on yellow, thats a fact!
Ask anyone in our alliance

i dont care if you have only 3 or 4 on yellow if someone logs in once a day for 10 minutes u mine as well be inactive. All im saying is cut the fat close down your academy and get a strong core so your one of the strongest alliance in that ocean. Im so sick of sims players i recently took a city off one of your players and it had a theatre i have never built a theatre and only sims players do this its garbage and a sad excuse for a player

DeletedUser12324

We are cutting down the fat, infact we are on a very strict diet it's like we've gone all vegan like....yuk!

DeletedUser

This world is full of simmer's Or new player's that just started out. Give it a lil more time The world will start to sim down. To be honest and i believe alot of the active exp player will agree with me on this. To cut down on all the Simmer's. Join a Alliance that has Great leadership That cant teach a lil better about the game. I have seen this in previous world's. where players Join and get the Grepo Feaver but does not have a clue on what to do. Listen Simmer's There's A good Few alliance Around that has very good leadership Join and learn what you can. About this game.