Biggest MRA in Pi

DeletedUser

Listen Simmer's There's A good Few alliance Around that has very good leadership Join and learn what you can. About this game.

Yea me lol ;) but like king of suffer says they need a little more time they need to be attacked and see that this is no sim game.

DeletedUser

well ya almost every great grepolis player has had a mentor i use to be a simmer before then mpsplasher taught me how to play and now im a serious player but infamous has been around for a real long time

DeletedUser

I was the same Thanatos when i first started long time ago i just built what i thought was a good unit did not know nothing I had a good teacher in Delta when then i took what i learn to Theta and so on.

and yep aragorn sometimes noone wants to listen to other player's exp. and after Launching a couple of nukes to players sometimes change's people minds about this game lol.

DeletedUser

ya i remember my first time getting attacked i was freaking out didnt know what i was gonna do haha now im like keep'em coming

DeletedUser

haha pg ur the coolest person i have ever met in my life i wish i could be as cool as you but i havent mastered the art of being so angsty

DeletedUser

haha pg ur the coolest person i have ever met in my life
How do you breathe with your head so far up.....nvm.

Since this is a prediction thread. I predict Thanatos will reply to this with a post using alpha-numeric characters.

DeletedUser

well farg as xslor put it ur prediction is not valid and i was being facetious

DeletedUser

Well as a part of InFamous i think we are improving on this...i mean i would kick those who are going up very slowly but i dont think the other leaders want that :rolleyes:

You've done an excellent job. Everyone has been kicked and the alliance is no more. You can't do a better job of trimming the fat than that. Kudos.

DeletedUser12324

Now i've got lots of targets around me i like it :D

still waiting for husky or whatever his name is to take a shot at me...

DeletedUser

I think TGEI is better suited for your alliance actually. It adds to your derp aura...