Biggest single BP gain?

DeletedUser5061

was around 2600 wiped out LS nuke but that was Eta

in Xi most BP 2207 in a single attack

6p6jgx.png

I am 100% sure I have knocked down more walls than anyone on this server, wish they would give a demolition man award in the game :(

DeletedUser14167

well in this world, nemesis are pounding at my door, so im getting alot of dbp.

in one day i got something like 3k dbp

DeletedUser

Couldn't find another thread in the forums so I'll hijack yours :p

I agree this sort of discussion should be in Acropolis, I posted there too. The magnitude of this hit though, I think, deserves some recognition.

2k biremes and 2k fast transports cleared for a conquest of a city in Zeta. The massive BP hit was the last land attack to clear remaining land and transports...

11,694 ABP in one hit! Enjoy :)

TheULTIMATEClearance.jpg

This hit came after massive amounts of LS and land nukes from our entire alliance (Spartiates) and the player to get the lucky strike was sharky1.

DeletedUser

1900, some dude had 3 colony ships and a bunch of ls

Couldn't find another thread in the forums so I'll hijack yours :p

I agree this sort of discussion should be in Acropolis, I posted there too. The magnitude of this hit though, I think, deserves some recognition.

2k biremes and 2k fast transports cleared for a conquest of a city in Zeta. The massive BP hit was the last land attack to clear remaining land and transports...

11,694 ABP in one hit! Enjoy :)

TheULTIMATEClearance.jpg

This hit came after massive amounts of LS and land nukes from our entire alliance (Spartiates) and the player to get the lucky strike was sharky1.

Why the hell does this alliance send that much support to one city? Why not just wait for the CS to land and snipe it???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

lol because Zeta is a revolt world and not conquest like Xi.

DeletedUser

well it's easy to ask some guy who is leaving to stack the city for a milestone or two. that report doesn't prove it, but in theory it can be arranged

DeletedUser

Bolivar is from NSPG. They are our enemy for the past year now... Check grepostats. This is not set up for a milestone.

Check Spartiates stats as well.

This was a genuine attempt by one alliance (NSPG) to defend a city in our (Spartiates) core ocean, but they failed. We sent so many attacks they didn't know what was going on. Just enjoy :p

You can check a PnP I created if you are interested :)
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=31158

DeletedUser

well why didn't you post the link in the first place? i guess you were the piranha that has bitten the most meat out of this animal :)

DeletedUser

Lol you can say that ;)

I didn't want to get you guys involved in the politics :p

Milos21

Phrourach
I killed between 500 and 700 fast transports 3 times, with the last clearing attack. Killy will tell you I always get the trans and xi was always full of turtles.

And, yes, dai lead the demolition squad.

DeletedUser12667

Killy will tell you I always get the trans and xi was always full of turtles.

Yup he did:( We would race to see who could clear and get the trans:D And it usually was the attack after I killed most of the troops so he didnt loose much but gained alot:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

800 BP... when I logged in after I hadn't played inj a while and found that lots of people were attacking me.

DeletedUser

I am from omicron and I have you all beat try 200k in 3 days

DeletedUser

I had 150k dbp in a single dayon my original account, that was my 3rd day I got attacked.
Took them a while to get their semi-active alliance to attack me I suppose..

DeletedUser

yeh yeh yeh. talking about an old grepolis version in which the defender earned all the DBP. as for ABP it can be easily arranged just for the books in many ways :)

DeletedUser

I hit a LS nuke with some other small amounts of units, 3-4k ABP :)