Bin Laden911

DeletedUser

I think this player's place is here,in the Hall of Shame,due to his ingame name...
The name and it's offensive or should be considered offensive by everybody,no matter what religion or where are they from...Using the name of the most wanted terrorist and the date of one of the most tragic events in the world's history as your ingame name I think that should be sanctioned by the Grepolis Admins...

DeletedUser

there's no place for that name to be used. it's not funny and i personally take offense to that

DeletedUser

Oh Come on everyone Knows the name was made up by the CIA to scare the crap out of the Americans lol

I agree however its a sick name none the less

DeletedUser

...the date of one of the most tragic events in the world's American history..
Correction made.

Not that I believe any of this bin laden and 9-11 thing as it's portrayed, using offensive names is still lame, indifferent of where you come from or what you believe in.

DeletedUser5757

i agree, its not one of the worst events in the worlds history, but it is from the american history,

but no-one should use it none the less

DeletedUser

Well the player's name was changed by the game Amins and now is Legendary Warrior101...

Regarding the events that occured on 9/11 2001 I said that there are one of the wrold's biggest tragedy regarding of everything that happened after that: the war in Afghanistan,the bombings in London,the bombings in Spain,Iraq war...Most of these events were triggered by 9/11!So this is how it turns from a national tragedy to a world tragedy...and it's still going on...

DeletedUser

Well the player's name was changed by the game Amins and now is Legendary Warrior101...

Regarding the events that occured on 9/11 2001 I said that there are one of the wrold's biggest tragedy regarding of everything that happened after that: the war in Afghanistan,the bombings in London,the bombings in Spain,Iraq war...Most of these events were triggered by 9/11!So this is how it turns from a national tragedy to a world tragedy...and it's still going on...
Too bad it's all American corporations and bankers behind all of that.. so a more precise term would actually be a genocide that led to vietnam vol 2, vol 3 and as you can see from TV now - pretty soon vol 3 aswell..

DeletedUser

Im glad the account had its name changed, it was offensive.

resources ... and long term plans. thats what compels governments, they just look for excuses to put more troops in and around oil producing countries.

what they DONT say (maybe they should) is that in 100 years or less none of us will have national security anymore because armies & navies run on oil which is running out (it will run out).

Our governments COULD say
" do you wanna live in a declining society? with people fighting and killing each other for water and food because all our logistic and military machines are sitting dead and turning to rust?
OR
Do you want us to go into Iraq (anywhere with oil) NOW and stockpile whatever we can for the distant future? "
but they dont say this to us ... they find any other excuse they can to get close to the world's oil, water and other resources.

The future is bleak folks.... eventually we will be back in the Iron age. nothing can be done to prevent it, its just a matter of time.
The biggest world powers will end up sitting on top of a stockpile of oil with no more coming in and every country will be against every other country ... carefully choosing when and if to use military that will drain precious (and the last) oil reserves of each country. No more UN ... no more NATO ... no more interventions to prevent genocides or enforce no-fly zones ect (like in Libya right now)

It will be every country for itself..... alternative fuels maybe can replace the fuel we need to keep modern society going... but its a fact that you will NEVER be able to run planes, tanks, APCs, warships ect on vegetable oil.

DeletedUser13489

i agre with you it is a world tragedy

DeletedUser

Zordas - it's fair to say that even governments aren't the ones making decision, but rather those that hold the money and the resources (and that's not the government) - bankers and corporations run this world.
Whatever they want, happens, be as good of a samaritan as you want, you can't change that.
Just read what people like JP Morgan, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Wallenbergs etc. have done and what events in history are pretty much solely based on their greed and ambition.

Even T. Jefferson said that banks are alot more dangerous than standing armies.