Pnp Biremes the new LS!!

DeletedUser

In a recent announcement from innogames, Biremes will now be used instead of LS. To prove this, our test dummy soggy bottom dog provided the following data...

Test 1:
salty1.png

This test was inconclusive however, so he tried another time.

Test 2:
salty2.png

Now, you would think that the test was a FAIL and that he would realize tat Biremes are NOT offensive ships. Well, no our tester is not the brightest crayon in the box.

Test 3:
salty3.png

Well, now it gets better.....if at first you dont succeed attack with more Biremes!!

Test 4:
salty4.png

What did we learn today class?!? Soggy dog is a first grade noob!

DeletedUser

Probably took them off even bigger noobs, or maybe internals? I have seen players this bad with far more cities on other servers sadly.

DeletedUser1373

Look at the bright side he is attacking with the right offensive land troops at least.

DeletedUser2795

Funny reports - maybe some sort of interesting PnP behind it? It's all very well to throw out (admittedly highly amusing) battle reports, but you might as well add some embellishments :p.

DeletedUser

My criticism would be the same as the kitty above me - yes those reports are hilarious, and i love the way you have advertised it, but for it to be a PnP it's needs a little more. feel free to wax eloquent on how your own biremes were feeling while they were being attacked by their relatives! Bireme vs Bireme....brother vs brother. A hard battle and in the end....only battle points win.

DeletedUser

Funny reports - maybe some sort of interesting PnP behind it? It's all very well to throw out (admittedly highly amusing) battle reports, but you might as well add some embellishments :p.

I disagree. It's to the point. No spam with random pictures. I actually hate when ppl do it. Makes me wonder what's going on in game that makes them do so much creative writing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the constructive criticism guys, thought about adding a little of the back story after I had already made it. Will try to incorporate such things in my next one as I'm sure this idiot will strike again.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should mail him and see if he corresponds as well as he attacks? Hilarity may ensue.

DeletedUser5554

damn thats worsethan storm losing a cs in the harbor with 5 hours left...when we had no intel on which of the cities it was in from that player...

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should mail him and see if he corresponds as well as he attacks? Hilarity may ensue.
He has mailed us, not a very talkative fellow though unfourtanetly, did threaten to take our cities though if we didn't join his pathetic alliance. Once we get big enough to attack back though I have a feeling he just may explode and send us some fun messages.

DeletedUser19042

lol, what are you complaining about...He DID clear the city. Didn't he? lol

DeletedUser29803

Biremes will never take over lightships just loo at how much them attacks fails thats why hes a noob.

My attacks would probly destroy it i have a naval (offence city) with a land unit (offence city)

and i have a defence city (boats and troops)

and my newest city which is now my new conquer city which is a offence of lightships and troops.

DeletedUser

Hear that people? Shane has the perfect city to attack, a city full of offence has no defence.

DeletedUser29803

Haha well are you on the right world and can you guess which city.

DeletedUser1483

Haha well are you on the right world and can you guess which city.

Who cares. With an alliance full of LS, only takes 1 person to get lucky. Although for 10hrs that really isn't worth it. :p

Ad I doubt it's full of LS anyway. :p

DeletedUser29803

The hole alliance aint full of lightships its more of biremes, its only percofic members who has a full naval offencive force.

And your attack would probly take ages where i can get support and hide my lightships :D

DeletedUser

Biremes will never take over lightships just loo at how much them attacks fails thats why hes a noob.

My attacks would probly destroy it i have a naval (offence city) with a land unit (offence city)

and i have a defence city (boats and troops)

and my newest city which is now my new conquer city which is a offence of lightships and troops.
Salty has since joined our alliance and has been learning to play very quickly. He would probably destroy your pretty little cities :)