Pnp Biremes the new LS!!

DeletedUser29803

Well tell him to bring it i would love bp from bireme attack.

DeletedUser

He doesn't attack with biremes anymore. He has really learned at quite an exceptional rate and is getting very good at the game. As far as bringing it your in ocean 53 so yea don't think that is gonna be happening quite a long way away.

DeletedUser

Speaking about briemes does anyone on pella have 2 many they dont want my LS r hungry send me ingame mail and i take care of your problem :)

DeletedUser

No thanks Max, i already have someone from your alliance taking care of that for me.

DeletedUser26021

No thanks Max, i already have someone from your alliance taking care of that for me.

I like your forum posts Sapphire, If those guys are hitting you and your not dodging you should (assuming they're LS BP grabs). I know you look like an easy target but we can certainly use your forum presence at least, I like to read your contributions to the forums. I have never +rep'd someone before, probably because i dont even know how, but I would give u one from time to time.

DeletedUser

I can't Dodge when i'm fast asleep - and as much as i enjoy playing grepolis i will not make myself sick just to get ahead.

And i defend with biremes.....Although recently even i sent an attack with Biremes. It worked out well - you can ask the guy on whom my attack landed. If he wants to talk about it, that is.

John, thank you for the support. I accept it in game as well - as biremes and troops ;)

(Don't mind me for being Cheeky)

DeletedUser29803

you said we can ask him but how can we when you never posted his ingame name.

:heh:

DeletedUser

You're right, i didn't. You'll have to wait for him to speak up.

DeletedUser

Was bored and just trolling through the forums and read this and my other pnp, brings back memories :). Also look, Sapphy and I were still civil with each other at this point :) Wow this was ages ago lol