BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A - Helorus

DeletedUser10527

Hi everyone.
I'll present my pre-made alliance.
Alright, every detail is clear.
Alliance's name : BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A ( taken from the legendary alliance I've played in, #1 rank in ETA. )

Direction - South East
Jobs open : PM me if you get in.
Goal : All know
Strategy - Alliance secret.
Working - Simple but hard.
Recruitment - You know what a Top Non-MRA needs ..:/
Skype - If not a Must - a Need.
No Easy-Go ppl.

I have to say I would love to see any ETA players here around. :)

Anything else feel free to ask.
Mic Sokoli

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'm pretty sure BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. remember me in Eta, there greatest enemy and commander of TE ;) haha.

BA can never be restored, you being part of them for 2 weeks isn't going to convince anyone to join. BA was founded by such great players as Anmolr, Daizan and a few others including there former psychopathic leader Leftytwoguns.

If you want to know about the history of BA and Eta, contact me, I can help you ;)

DeletedUser10527

I'm pretty sure BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. remember me in Eta, there greatest enemy and commander of TE ;) haha.

BA can never be restored, you being part of them for 2 weeks isn't going to convince anyone to join. BA was founded by such great players as Anmolr, Daizan and a few others including there former psychopathic leader Leftytwoguns.

If you want to know about the history of BA and Eta, contact me, I can help you ;)

I know the history of BA They used to be not far in ranking but always with the best average points and ABP rankings, till they took Army of Zeuse in and then rocked every "playlist" ( I doubt you know some more things of BA )
Im one of the first players who joined in that "revolution" of BA and was there till I had to quit cuz of RL issues.

I didn't say I was a founder there, but a proud member who was chosen as O-46 General leading a fantastic team of these times. I really enjoyed the time with the guys.

TE were good, but our front-players always were best in ABP and total BP, in points rankings aswell. I can't remember for glory of TE or any other alliances in the times of Bat, MoppyO, lefty, Brlinho and other BA legends.

respectfully
-Mic