Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

You make it sound like BA is invincible and hasn't lost a single city but yet you've lost more than a handful with Valor putting up a better fight than ever.

If Valor was so "boring" why didn't you bother starting another war... against TST or perhaps even CR?

at one point it was 291 : 62.trust me that is really boring.

DeletedUser15946

I come back to talk few days and nobody wants to talk :( what's wrong with you

DeletedUser

Crush us than Brlinho :)).Just like you "did" before..

Dirk thinks they are too scared of being crushed - BA has kicked their butts and they had no response to their attacks - just tried to talk themselves out of it!!

DeletedUser

Im still in VM and I saw this....
As for Lord Brylle,my old friend,I had no clue he will take TST city on Wonder Island
You knew the plan right from the start. Stop lying. BA didn't - only you knew about it and yes BA were not forced to send support. Only a few did send including you.

As for CR there is only one thing why B.A. never attacked CR,I was told CR will never ever go against B.A.,unless B.A. hits first,they never done anything to compromise that statemant,so I have no idea why would B.A. hit CR.
- You were planning a hit on CR too. Never knew the great Brlinho is a great denial king. You wanted to hit CR with TST's help only things didnt go your way. Someone from BA even asked Valor to turn against CR and join BA and TST against them cause this world is ending. Does this ring a bell now? BA thinks the only superpower alliance left unchallenged is CR and wants to hit them unexpectedly only no one joined them, I dont know what else happened in between.

DeletedUser

Keep telling yourself that. Lie all you want. Truth will be revealed one way or another.

DeletedUser

ok you got me there,I must admit it finally,you are right,we betrayed everyone and tried to fool whoever was willing to help us,game is coming to the end so why not admit,We are bad guys and we betrayed all of our friends one day or another,the truth is revealed.

DeletedUser

ok you got me there,I must admit it finally,you are right,we betrayed everyone and tried to fool whoever was willing to help us,game is coming to the end so why not admit,We are bad guys and we betrayed all of our friends one day or another,the truth is revealed.
That's the truth. Don't tell anyone you don't know the plans of taking TST's WW city cause only you knew about it right from the start and approved it. No one else from BA knows but YOU.
"Game is coming to an end" The same reason you were planning a war on CR but things didn't go the way you wanted. Funny how you make it seem that you will never attack CR no matter what now.

DeletedUser15946

wachakaakakov, no plans of attacking TST wonders (when I was alive) only a bunch of unhappy people
that their ally is building bloody pyramid. I was one screaming loudest :eek: