Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

well not really so far,at least some guys,I see CR in 55 and there are Valor guys in 54,that is close enough.

DeletedUser16560

well not really so far,at least some guys,I see CR in 55 and there are Valor guys in 54,that is close enough.

If you look harder you'll see CR has cities in 44/45/54/55 and by your distance standards, all should be close enough to 054...Maybe it's worth mention CR is outnumbered in all 4 oceans too!

Like right now, I got 2 incomings in 044 from Dsambucci...and...erm, i still didnt decide from whom should I ask support from, maybe KE,or BA, or Valor, or stick with the good old CR, or should I just ignore the attacks!? If it turns out they are really strong attacks I might have to consider asking support from TST itself!

DeletedUser

Well I am not abbs, but I find it interesting that Valor claims they don't help CR. But at every turn the are quaking cities in unison with them. Sending support and attacking with the same intentions. Here is a suggestion, why do you stop playing the deny cards and just join together because it appears that some of you are joined at the hip anyway.
Komagos said it best:
and if that was the case, which I don't think it was either, what would be so bad about it?
Two neutral or friendly alliances whose members coordinate against a common enemy.
Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
'Nuff said!

DeletedUser

If you look harder you'll see CR has cities in 44/45/54/55 and by your distance standards, all should be close enough to 054...Maybe it's worth mention CR is outnumbered in all 4 oceans too!

Like right now, I got 2 incomings in 044 from Dsambucci...and...erm, i still didnt decide from whom should I ask support from, maybe KE,or BA, or Valor, or stick with the good old CR, or should I just ignore the attacks!? If it turns out they are really strong attacks I might have to consider asking support from TST itself!

well as long as you dont ask me I am fine with anyone else supporting you.

DeletedUser

BA family just got bigger. Looks like a merge cause you assumed newdk as well. What happened with the other alliance? Not enough friends to reunite?

DeletedUser

newdk is a close friend to many in BA so lets just say they move to a nicer place?

DeletedUser

I guess, BatVanio, brlinho, and Kriicc81 needed help from other active players. The other nine members of BA, seem to login 2-3 times a week. May be good for a conversation but not very good for fighting.

Where is sirgaz? I said I had a question for him days ago. :)

DeletedUser

yeah most probably,we will name ourselves KODR.

Sirgaz away from country playing some Chess tournament again..

DeletedUser

there is one more chess player in BA? wow. thought only brlinho was the chess champion.
anyway, congrats on your new recruits. good choice.

DeletedUser

what can I say ....
Valor once offered me: Die!
Brlinho offered me : Join or Die!

I choose join since Valor failed to kill me I thought Join would be better option for me. I am afraid of BA. They seen to kill all valorians they attack .... Dont want to die like many Valor's people did. I am scared!!!

DeletedUser15946

I am here, now, not for long though. (and I am only chess champion in BA, probably in eta too ;)