Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

well sirgaz left due to no challenges remaining,we fought every major alliance except of CR while ETA still was active and interesting.
as for new members well..

DeletedUser31450

why not CR?
are you avoiding them because they are the only alliance that would bother with u?

DeletedUser

eta is boring because there are too many players in top 2 alliances and all other alliances put together can't make up that many players. you are either attacking a smaller alliance or defending against too many players. it makes the game unbalanced.

DeletedUser

eta is boring because there are too many players in top 2 alliances and all other alliances put together can't make up that many players. you are either attacking a smaller alliance or defending against too many players. it makes the game unbalanced.

hmmm thing is all the other alliance once where twice the size of CR or Valour has now. you cant blame them (CR or Valour) that they can keep there members active and other alliance cant. when CR started there wars the other alliance where bigger then them. Valour vs SP about the same size, Valour vs TST, TST where bigger to start with and as for Valour vs BA well BA started that one.

DeletedUser21064

Size if the alliance does not matter. The amount of active players is what counts. The game can get very taxing on your real life and spare time. After awhile the game seems to grow and take up more and more time, it loses the fun aspect and becomes more like a job. Thus in time a lot of people just walk away. The game you started to play for fun and relaxation ends up not being so much fun anymore. Partly by the mass exodus of players from the game. 2 or 3 active players no matter how good cannot hold up against a entire alliance that is active.

DeletedUser

Sirgaz left cause of no challenges remaining or can't afford to face the next challenge waiting? There's a big difference. Seems like BA's never ending story. Everyone knows what you guys are thinking next but BA is too cautious/afraid(?) to cross that line. So now you wait for someone to fight alongside with you before you make your decision? You are so predictable.
TST should grow a pair and declare war with you for that WW bust. That will be interesting.

DeletedUser14577

Sirgaz left cause of no challenges remaining or can't afford to face the next challenge waiting? There's a big difference. Seems like BA's never ending story. Everyone knows what you guys are thinking next but BA is too cautious/afraid(?) to cross that line. So now you wait for someone to fight alongside with you before you make your decision? You are so predictable.
TST should grow a pair and declare war with you for that WW bust. That will be interesting.

Im glad someone knows what we are thinking. I personally can´t think or plan past the next three hours. So please Wachakow give us the plan so we can follow it.

DeletedUser

Im glad someone knows what we are thinking. I personally can´t think or plan past the next three hours. So please Wachakow give us the plan so we can follow it.
Aside from you guys wanting a war with CR? I dont know what else BA is thinking. Sirgaz is the only one who doesnt want a war with CR, probably friends with some of them or his cities are close to CR's core. Who knows. I dont know who else in BA wants it, I dont know if you do knowing you are too far from them. Ask your leader what he thinks.

DeletedUser9267

me being steel but my magnet gone. lets see what i can do.

May be that is your problem, usually steel does not attract magnets, try adding more iron to your steel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aside from you guys wanting a war with CR? I dont know what else BA is thinking. Sirgaz is the only one who doesnt want a war with CR, probably friends with some of them or his cities are close to CR's core. Who knows. I dont know who else in BA wants it, I dont know if you do knowing you are too far from them. Ask your leader what he thinks.

not even close Wachakow,not even close..Why would we wish war against CR?Only alliance that never done anything any harm to us,they never betrayed us,they always done what they said will done,we had some talks during months and not even once CR done something that would be different then what they said (regarding CR and B.A. relations) so aint gonna happen.

DeletedUser

Really???? Brlinho, Weren't you just planning it??? Or did I just spoil your plans? Is that the same thing you told TST when LB took their WW city? That you didn't know?? LOL
I've no more comments on this cause I know better.

DeletedUser

not even close Wachakow,not even close..Why would we wish war against CR?Only alliance that never done anything any harm to us,they never betrayed us,they always done what they said will done,we had some talks during months and not even once CR done something that would be different then what they said (regarding CR and B.A. relations) so aint gonna happen.
OH, you mean like how Valor betrayed you, caused you grave harm and NEVER EVER did what we said we would do:rolleyes: I don't know, but If I where in CR I would be watching BA very closely.

DeletedUser

LoL oh woe BA, poor poor BA. BA never harmed any alliance, never turned on an alliance, never made a WW go bust, never turned there back on an allie and attacked them. BA of any alliance in this world has the check to say there the victim pft what a laugh

DeletedUser13583

Why do you even talk about B.A ?
That alliance is for long gone..who care"s?

DeletedUser

Gipobsk dont get me wrong but we can crush Valor guys any day of the week,the main reason most of our guys quit was Valor was simply boring aslliance to fight with,always defending and running away from fights,after we took first 100 cities Valorians start shouting they will focus on B.A. now and change the course of the war,then we took another 100 cities and meanwhile lost like 25 cities,it was like walk in the park so we get bored,we never had any pact with Valor so wer coulnt betrayed them,only alliance we betrayed would be KODR and FATE and I feel sorry for that but KODR and FATE were just too much relying on UOW will make some move which never happened,we got sick of that and delacred on UOW and agreed neutrality with FATE and KODR and both those alliances were ok with that.

As for Lord Brylle,my old friend,I had no clue he will take TST city on Wonder Island,once he did I never asked him to give it away or something,we dont give our cities for no reason,if TST wish that city they are free to try to take it away,I will not ask B.A. members to support LB city on WW island,if they do it anyway will be cool with me.

As for CR there is only one thing why B.A. never attacked CR,I was told CR will never ever go against B.A.,unless B.A. hits first,they never done anything to compromise that statemant,so I have no idea why would B.A. hit CR..

but with B.A. you never know i guess..

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You make it sound like BA is invincible and hasn't lost a single city but yet you've lost more than a handful with Valor putting up a better fight than ever.

If Valor was so "boring" why didn't you bother starting another war... against TST or perhaps even CR?

DeletedUser15946

I call for forum truce... how are you guys?

btw I was only one screaming I want war with CR in whole BA...

DeletedUser

I call for forum truce... how are you guys?

btw I was only one screaming I want war with CR in whole BA...

Bo you don't you're a big softy behind all this tough talk :) Just come back and join CR for the last good challenge. We have no shortage on who to fight :)