Fixed Black double bp icon?

DeletedUser

When you activate the 10% attack perk from an island quest, in the attack reports it shows the double bp symbol but it's black. Was curious what this means?

DeletedUser27700

I havent seen this, can you perhaps get a screenshot of this problem for us?

DeletedUser

think thats becouse you first send attack than activate spell, the same thing also hapend with improved attack need to be cast before you lanch an attack or it not work.

DeletedUser

image.jpg

It's only when you post the report it shows up. But when you view it in the normal reports it just shows the increased attack. I do activate it after the attack is sent btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

I have confirmed the problem you describe and will report it for a fix.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention :)

Moved to the bug section

DeletedUser

think thats becouse you first send attack than activate spell, the same thing also hapend with improved attack need to be cast before you lanch an attack or it not work.

So to be clear, we can wait to activate the increased attack before the attack hits, and don't have to activate it before the attack is sent?

Because I personally do it right before the attack lands and it shows the increased attack symbol on the attack report.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you not activate before you send attack spell not work, yes its show in report and its look black and simulator say right I was chack it 4-5 months ago and don't know are designers change or work on this.This is for improved attack and I'm 97% sure its same for double BP

DeletedUser

If you activate Double BP or Improved Attack after you send the attack the bonuses will still take effect.

The issue of the black icon when it comes to Double BP is due to another reason which leaves a problem with the image, though you will still receive its bonus.

DeletedUser23986

The issue of the black icon when it comes to Double BP is due to another reason which leaves a problem with the image, though you will still receive its bonus.

A player enlisted def bonus in my alliance along with double bp(from grepolympia).. However, the def bonus icon was shown as double bp one(blackened) in published attack reports.

DeletedUser

Yes I believe this issue regarding double bp was confirmed by Iced and that he has reported it.

I've heard cases though where it comes out as a square black image. If you can provide us with a screenshot it would be most appreciated.