Black Friday - You Joking Right?

DeletedUser41523

Gonna guess the same way Damien Terry ended up starting for the Spartans last year.

DeletedUser43733

So I've come to the conclusion that Inno SUCKS at marketing. For $9.99 I can get 1 lightship per hour for 3 hours. For just $80 I can get a bunch of production tokens and some great armings. Or for $80 I can go buy the new Call of Duty and a bunch of fruit. Guess what i'm doing? Peace

But, why the new call of duty? it has less than ideal reviews and the number of players is dropping rapidly

Fluvisol

Phrourach
So I've come to the conclusion that Inno SUCKS at marketing. For $9.99 I can get 1 lightship per hour for 3 hours. For just $80 I can get a bunch of production tokens and some great armings. Or for $80 I can go buy the new Call of Duty and a bunch of fruit. Guess what i'm doing? Peace
For $80 I can get a ton of small games on steam and some fruit and not waste money of the billionth CoD game :)
And I kinda like Inno's marketing, make money from idiots and don't give them any advantage at all :D
(well tbf great armings are great but 90% of people buying those just use it to give me bp faster)

DeletedUser35069

Took me a few days but I think I finally figured out why inno thought they could charge so much for a handful of troops, They are obviously cutting costs and got the Forge of empires team to do the bonuses whilst on their lunch breaks. You only ever attack with 8 troops there so they probably thought you where getting a months worth not something that produced less than the daily goblet for just logging in.