Black Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15100

I don't have to prove anything to you firelord, I am a far better player than you and I actually look down to you.

DeletedUser

Liar. I have conquered more cities then you. I have evidence what do you have? Your lies? That's it. You are a liar.

DeletedUser15100

If that is what you believe firelord, then keep believing that. Remember one of us are right and the other is wrong. I hope I see you in the next new world.

DeletedUser

I believe in facts. Fact is you are a rubbish player who cannot lead a successful alliance or conquer cities.

DeletedUser

I'm right. You have no stats to prove that you've conquered cities. All your alliances failed. You have no decent players in your alliance. Just to prove my point I'll join the world you're going to join and farm you and maybe even conquer you if you grow past 3k.

DeletedUser

I mean come on man who really respects you here as a leader or a player? You actually made more enemies when you created your alliance. Seriously where's your self respect? Do you see anyone backing you up or being nice to you? No , we all know how you lie(spy , stats , ect).

Eventually no one's going to join your alliance. They will discover your uselessness how you never conquered a city or 2 , how disloyal you are, the amount of lies you sprout , your childish behaviour and retorts , ect. You always repeat your mistakes. You will never lead a successful alliance. You have nothing to brag about.

Yet you call other users children when you are one. You have the cheek to look down on me when you simply can't conquer cities. We all know you're going to fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15100

I never have called anyone a child on the external forums before, I have no interest in other players opinions about me that are bad. The time will come where I will have a lot of players to back me up when I prove what I can do and for players like you which need "evidence" and "proof" you will get what you was looking for, when the time comes.

DeletedUser

I don't have to prove anything to you firelord, I am a far better player than you and I actually look down to you.
Hes right,fire.But you know why?Coz hes living on other planet.Monkey or noobs planet.And thats above Earth(im very sure he dont have any clue about space geometry so hush fire,dont explain to him about above and under in space).

DeletedUser

Shorty,be careful.Its against the rules to speak about grammar.But,if u cant play(we all knew that) at least you can attack me about my grammar.I told you before,and i have the proof now,that you have no character.

DeletedUser15100

Hes right,fire.But you know why?Coz hes living on other planet.Monkey or noobs planet.And thats above Earth(im very sure he dont have any clue about space geometry so hush fire,dont explain to him about above and under in space).

living on other planet ?

what's "other planet" ?

"Monkey" or "noobs" planet ?

this is above earth, really! ?

Your sure I have no clue about space geometry, wow! explains a lot from you!

dont explain to him about above and under in space

Ok, Now you really confused me there, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.