Black Knights Typhon is recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser13936

recruitment is open if you are an active player over 10k points we would love if you are in the core oceans (77,26,16,58) but we will take anyone from any where. be forewarned you must participate in the forums and reply to messages sent to you by the leaders. We are ranked 17th in the world and have 3 million points (+ and extra 100,000) We also have a nice list of allies but still plenty of targets. We are members of the typhon empire (a group of VERY STRONG alliance that have banded together to try to take over the world (we have not merged we have just untied under 1 name "typhon")

JOIN NOW
:):):):):):):):):):):)

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!! ;);););););)

if you want to join post bellow and i will get our alliance leader to send you an invite.
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

26 and 16 are Trinity strongholds lol - if you were saw as a threat you wouldn't be in 26 lol. And the typhoon alliances are just a group of MRA's I'd get out whilst you can.

DeletedUser13936

MRAs is a term being an MRA does not make an alliance terrible. MRAs have loads of nice experienced players. Aegis was an MRA, KT was an MRA. They are not terrible alliances you were in Aegis at one point.

and also we don't consider are ourselves a threat in O26 we consider ourselves neutral. no one has really attacked us or picked on us.

same goes in ocean 16

DeletedUser

MRAs is a term being an MRA does not make an alliance terrible. MRAs have loads of nice experienced players. Aegis was an MRA, KT was an MRA. They are not terrible alliances you were in Aegis at one point.

and also we don't consider are ourselves a threat in O26 we consider ourselves neutral. no one has really attacked us or picked on us.

same goes in ocean 16

KT was an MRA? You are kidding right? Aegis was at one point but they lost that title. Any alliance like yours that manages to fill up 4 or 5 alliances with less than half of the members having 2 cities is a proper MRA, they have no skill, so in this case the typhoon alliances are terrible, they ruined the Bowes Name to add to that.
And Aegis could fight, like tosee any typhoon alliance do that ;)
Also when I said threat I meant too big, sort of like pest control

DeletedUser

I like MRA's - I'm in one now. Yes Trinity is an MRA.....but one with a bit of a bite.

As long as you conquer someone who cares what you are?

Also - Remember OSG is an MRA - an no-one will EVER kill them, rim them or make them vanish - So be proud, enjoy the game and play it your way and nuts to anyone that puts you down.

Good Luck

DeletedUser13936

thank you very much kyemera i'll + rep you and icdan for your comments

DeletedUser

I like MRA's - I'm in one now. Yes Trinity is an MRA.....but one with a bit of a bite.

As long as you conquer someone who cares what you are?

Also - Remember OSG is an MRA - an no-one will EVER kill them, rim them or make them vanish - So be proud, enjoy the game and play it your way and nuts to anyone that puts you down.

Good Luck
facts go a long way trinity is no MRA

(SW)You Keep What You Kill(SW)

DeletedUser

An MRA is an alliance who recruits any size player from any ocean. OSG is the biggest MRA and so was Aegis. KT I dont think was ever an MRA and I definitely do not think Trinity is one because they merged with alliances that are close to them. As long as you are recruiting in specific oceans and only those oceans you will always be strong and your members will always be happy. As of now the top alliances besides OSG-Swarm and Black Watch are not MRA's and that is good.

The Typhoon alliances have a good idea in theory but it wont last. As of now they are in 76 and they better try and form out there and lock that ocean down and move from there. The players in 26-16 will leave or be conquered as soon as they get strong enough because as my good friend sparkz pointed out that is Trinity stronghold and you guys are really no match for them.

Good Luck though-lol-

DeletedUser9925

An MRA is an alliance who recruits any size player from any ocean. OSG is the biggest MRA and so was Aegis.

Correction, Aegis hasn't been a MRA for a long time before the merge with Renegades and KT.

DeletedUser

An MRA is an alliance who recruits any size player from any ocean. OSG is the biggest MRA and so was Aegis. KT I dont think was ever an MRA and I definitely do not think Trinity is one because they merged with alliances that are close to them. As long as you are recruiting in specific oceans and only those oceans you will always be strong and your members will always be happy. As of now the top alliances besides OSG-Swarm and Black Watch are not MRA's and that is good.

The Typhoon alliances have a good idea in theory but it wont last. As of now they are in 76 and they better try and form out there and lock that ocean down and move from there. The players in 26-16 will leave or be conquered as soon as they get strong enough because as my good friend sparkz pointed out that is Trinity stronghold and you guys are really no match for them.

Good Luck though-lol-
I am a little worried, you are being too nice to me :p
Correction, Aegis hasn't been a MRA for a long time before the merge with Renegades and KT.

Damn right, we only recruited members friends and in oceans, 25, 26 and kinda 36.

DeletedUser

sparks for quite some time Aegis has not been an MRA but until shortly before I left they were. You had members in almost every ocean hell half of the swarm were Aegis members. So yes recently Aegis has not been an MRA but they were and I am not being nice I am being sarcastic :D You know I hate your fence sitting scissy girl character, Feel Better :D

DeletedUser

Most were friends why they stayed and grew.

And much better :)

DeletedUser

I am glad to make you feel better That makes me happy. Is that you in the pic?

DeletedUser

Lol, Well good to make you feel good :p
and no it's a musician I like

DeletedUser13936

thnx for wishing us luck king butter and also we succeeded from the typhon empire (YAY!) :D 2m 300k point now :D

DeletedUser

thank's for the answer...
you even deleted my request.....
how afraid you must be to do that...

Richard

Strategos
Its not me deleting them, its the mods. Re-read the forum rules and make your point without homophobic remarks and Im sure it wont be deleted.