Top 12 Black knights

DeletedUser44471

black knights.png

Hello everybody, . We are "Black Knights", we are are an alliance which was first made in world alpha by 2 players named "thundervolt" & "kylelynch" which spread to become one of the best alliance in that world . We are small but strong alliance of active players as we had proven our self in alpha we will prove or self here. we are recruiting players who are active in ocean 45 or oceans around which are close to us as we like the group to stay together , if you have some experience in a field contact us , we are Also we won't accept people who are not very active in the game if you are a inactive player this alliance may not be for you.on a upside your city's might be for this alliance.

we would like to say hello to other players we are " Black Knights " , and we hope to see you in game hope we all have much fun here together and learn from each other and our mistakes . This alliance will respect every player so in victories and defeats and we will respect those weaker then us .

Just a notice,we are serious players who are very loyal eith our allies and to our enemies just remember we will hit hard , we are not willing to have pact with anyone who has a pact with out enemies as that being said we would like to invite you to come join us.

I hope to see you all in game, thanks from "Black Knights" for taking your time to read our alliance profile (SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

some nice sentiments I like this bit

This alliance will respect every player so in victories and defeats and we will respect those weaker then us .

45 is a well developed ocean lots of good players there so if you can get them you have a good chance of doing well

anyway best of luck to you :)

DeletedUser44112

I joined :)

Only person who sent me a message and put some effort into it. Thus got my vote over the countless other invites I received within 10 seconds of joining.

DeletedUser44027

Yes, but we have
1.) the highest average, which is our recruitment requirement
2.) Dyme is a month old
3.) we control our ocean
4.) Dyme has a cap of 50
5.) This is the third day...

What I meant was, it's not a good idea yet

DeletedUser44471

deathwishx13 and others who want to make these kind of comments just don't bother commenting u wouldn't like people making these comments if u made alliance

DeletedUser

I don't know about that. Personally, I'm rather partial to some well-aimed abuse. (mm)

DeletedUser44027

deathwishx13 and others who want to make these kind of comments just don't bother commenting u wouldn't like people making these comments if u made alliance

Actually, deathwish did make an alliance. Have fun bashing simcity yours, I imagine it'll be quite hard. But you're right, we really should make a PnP for this. This forum is full of people who like taking things off-topic. I think it actually makes it more fun :D

Lugosi

Strategos
I played in Alpha and I don't remember Black Knights being one of the top alliances in the world and even if my memory has forsaken me all top ranked alliances were still a lifetime behind TW-Shadow.

DeletedUser10160

These guys are a massive MRA they already have an academy.

DeletedUser21889

Been out of Grepo for couple of yrs,I see the banter hasn't changed much lol,still much ado about mra alliances, i come from world Tau which has finally ceased to exist with the winners krypterya or sumit like that took the thrown,they was biggest mra alliance I have seen,with shear mass nbrs they was able to overcome, i suppose though it came mainly down to good leadership, my point being mra alliances can do as well as a small alliance if the leadership choice is right also a mental amount of being active

DeletedUser44027

There are three kinds of MRAs, im my opinion:
the ones who start out with mass invites, later cut the bad parts, assign experienced players to leadership roles, and survive,
The ones who are always at the max, full of n00bs, and generally get ignored by the rest of the world,
And the kind with 12 academies, sister alliances, and pact with every alliance that will accept.

An MRA can be good, as long as it's the first kind.