Black Legion Split- Story of Vindicta

DeletedUser

Some of you might know that Black Legion as lost a few people to CM and others have no alliance, a few people asked for explanations and I'll give it to them, but for that a introduction is necessary.

How I met the members of vindicta

I started in appolonia, en66, in ocean 87, soon got to the first place of the ocean and was in an alliance I started with a guy that was on my island, after that I joined another alliance, House Stark, that accepted us after attacks enchanged. Then that alliance merged with Vengence, there Ortonine, one of the founder told the enemy that he was being supported by hsi friends in the n1 alliance, that was pacted with our enemy, the alliance n1 started attacking us. After that, other enemy took some cities from us and beenpoo, decided to merge with them, it went badly and we were attacked, en66 was over for me... We joined en73

En73

We joined en73 at the beggining, poor organisation put us on 2 different ocean(poor organisation from Ortonine, that joined the wrong ocean and was leading the people that joined a few hours later than me and others). We got wiped and then joined en75...

En75

We joined en75 in ocean 54 as Vindicta, we merged with an alliance called Pink Fluffie Bunnies because the alliance cap is way to big to the few players we had, our name became Vindictie Bunnies. There, beenpoo gradually took bunnies leaders powers, until the founder, Prawns, gave them away, because of what been did, The Rear Admiral left the alliance and joined an enemy. The Rear Admiral took 3 cities from us, and beenpoo didn't want to attack him, and got mad at me when I told people to attack his alliance... Meanwhile, I failed to take a city from the enemy cos no one helped me, people told me I was asking for to much and gave nothing in return, then I apologised, cos they were right that time. 2 weeks later beenpoo came at me and said I wasn't helping no one, that time it was a lie, and I left our chat so I wouldn't insult him much... He took all my powers and spoke a lot of lies about me, I owned apologies to everyone and like that, no proof of me not helping was presented...
I apologised for ignoring him(some friends convinced me to apologise eventough I did nothing wrong) and all appeared to be fine, at that time our name was already Black Legion...

6th April

Saturday: we were taking an inative, beenpoo got a call from him in RL saying he was being attacked and didn't have internet, after talking to the guy who was taking the inative, beenpoo and ortonine decided to defend the city cos CS was already on the water, they destroyed the attacker all offense and grabbed about that in our chat. That was their first betrayal to this alliance.

Sunday: We were making a new council estruture, Ortonine wasn't there because he didn't say to anyone besides been and a few other( me included) so he couldn't be a leader. Ortonine, that had founder rights, took Thomatheus founder rights, thomatheus left, I left, a lot of people left. Then Ortonine decided to disband the alliance, leaving the players that weren't online as easy target to the enemy, then they joined wargasm, from where they were kicked. After that they created an alliance and later joined Check Mate, now I have my suspicious that they were spying on us...
What did I do? I attacked them, they were enemies on a shared island, since then I'm the backstaber, the betrayer, etc. More Players from the original Vindicta came to Black Legion.

I would like to say that the players who are in CM that started in vindicta are just blindly loyal to been and orto, I had no problem with those guys, until they joined the enemy... For those guys: This world was running perfectly until been and orto screwed things up, AGAIN.

BLACK LEGION SHALL STAND
BLACK LEGION SHALL TAKE YOUR CITIES
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
NO TRAITOR WILL BE SAFE

DeletedUser

From this point of view I feel sorry for you. I see how you must've seen it.

Been told us not to attack TRA because we had our hands full with the Elders, and you cannot deny that. Too many enemies would've meant our collapse, which is what happened on 73, I believe.

I cannot explain orto's actions, but after messaging him privately about the matter which I will not say publically which one it was, I understood his actions there. I trust orto. Maybe I am blind and stupid, but I do.

Finally, if by spying you mean that you guys forgot to kick me and erica out of the skype group last night, so we heard everything you said, then that is your fault not ours :)

I like you as a player raf, but I see debates from both points of view, try to pick out the truth and work out the lies or misunderstandings. I think some things said here are incorrect, or overexaggerated, but I will not go on further. No point losing a friend over something like this, when I'm not even in the world, eh? :)

DeletedUser

From this point of view I feel sorry for you. I see how you must've seen it.

Been told us not to attack TRA because we had our hands full with the Elders, and you cannot deny that. Too many enemies would've meant our collapse, which is what happened on 73, I believe.

I cannot explain orto's actions, but after messaging him privately about the matter which I will not say publically which one it was, I understood his actions there. I trust orto. Maybe I am blind and stupid, but I do.

Finally, if by spying you mean that you guys forgot to kick me and erica out of the skype group last night, so we heard everything you said, then that is your fault not ours :)

I like you as a player raf, but I see debates from both points of view, try to pick out the truth and work out the lies or misunderstandings. I think some things said here are incorrect, or overexaggerated, but I will not go on further. No point losing a friend over something like this, when I'm not even in the world, eh? :)

No, our hands weren't full with the Elders, we could have hit them all.
And by spying I mean the fact that orto had been talking to move. before all this...

And matty: http://prntscr.com/37x83l

Last edited by a moderator: