Black Legion vs Venom 2.0 vs Truculence

DeletedUser39031

I have some more free time again, so, rather than reopen Winners and Losers I have decided to keep track on the most interesting war yet.
All stats are from October 1st to the current date.

Truculence vs Black Legion Stats:
Before Venom 2.0 and Truculence go to war (10/1/13 - 10/22/13):
Truculence 26
Black Legion 6

Since Venom 2.0 and Truculence go to war(10/23/13 - Present Day) :
Truculence 0
Black Legion 40

Truculence vs Venom 2.0 Stats:
After Venom 2.0 and Truculence go to war(10/23/13 - Present Day) :
Truculence 3
Venom 2.0 30

Venom 2.0 vs Black Legion Stats:
Before Truculence and Venom 2.0 go to war(10/1/13 - 10/23/13) :
Venom 2.0 16
Black Legion 2

Since Venom 2.0 and Truculence go to war (10/23/13 - Present Day) :
Venom 2.0 0
Black Legion 0

I think it's significant that Black Legion and Venom 2.0 have not taken a city from one another since the 15th, before Venom 2.0 dissolved the pact with Truculence.

Anything incorrect tell me and I will look into it. Updating when I can.

UPDATED

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

As the person in charge of BL ops I can say that the reason Venom had not hit BL for so long is because we were kicking RO about and while that was happening Truc/NSS were unresponsive about planning a new op.

DeletedUser39031

As the person in charge of BL ops I can say that the reason Venom had not hit BL for so long is because we were kicking RO about and while that was happening Truc/NSS were unresponsive about planning a new op.
Ok that's understandable

DeletedUser15581

Right, we all can see Truculence is losing cities heavily after our 48 hour notice period to them from Venom ended. Thank you for taking the time to put up the numbers. :)

DeletedUser39031

Will not be updating as I am leaving this world --

DeletedUser23971

Will not be updating as I am leaving this world --

Sorry to hear that - hope you are ok.

You have put in a lot of effort on this forum and produced some good stuff.

Whatever the reasons - Look after yourself

DeletedUser41456

I agree....u kept the forums alive and with energy man...sometimes RL just gets in the way....especially when defending...the true downside of this game again is u can just turn it off whenever u want heh.....i think you should stick around or with it though if you can or have any vm days left...you will be missed ...if you do leave have fun and as Paper said be careful out there.

DeletedUser15581

The forums will definitely miss you a lot PS. You have been the face of Truc here. A big loss for Paros forums.

Your reasons are also why Venom lost so many players months back... when we were being hit from all directions, players who don't have access at work/school were forced to quit. Just means the small looking force we have are those super active ones :)

DeletedUser39031

The forums will definitely miss you a lot PS. You have been the face of Truc here. A big loss for Paros forums.

You reasons are why Venom lost so many players months back... when we were being hit from all directions, players who don't have access at work/school were forced to quit. Just means the small looking force we have are those super active ones :)
Thanks,

(Truculence is the best alliance :) )

DeletedUser15581

Then why did you empty caves of cities you are giving to Truculence players :D

DeletedUser15581

hahaha... you didn't manage to drain a single cave... while we know which Truc cities caves are near empty now :p

annoy me? nothing better than annoying the enemy out of the game :D

DeletedUser39031

hahaha... you didn't manage to drain a single cave... while we know which Truc cities caves are near empty now :p

annoy me? nothing better than annoying the enemy out of the game :D
It doesn't matter if you know what Truc has :) I still think that group of players will win this world

DeletedUser41456

I have some more free time again, so, rather than reopen Winners and Losers I have decided to keep track on the most interesting war yet.
All stats are from October 1st to the current date.

Truculence vs Black Legion Stats:
Before Venom 2.0 and Truculence go to war (10/1/13 - 10/22/13):
Truculence 26
Black Legion 6

Since Venom 2.0 and Truculence go to war(10/23/13 - Present Day) :
Truculence 0
Black Legion 40

Truculence vs Venom 2.0 Stats:
After Venom 2.0 and Truculence go to war(10/23/13 - Present Day) :
Truculence 3
Venom 2.0 30

Venom 2.0 vs Black Legion Stats:
Before Truculence and Venom 2.0 go to war(10/1/13 - 10/23/13) :
Venom 2.0 16
Black Legion 2

Since Venom 2.0 and Truculence go to war (10/23/13 - Present Day) :
Venom 2.0 0
Black Legion 0

I think it's significant that Black Legion and Venom 2.0 have not taken a city from one another since the 15th, before Venom 2.0 dissolved the pact with Truculence.

UPDATED

........i think a point is missed here....

DeletedUser41456

in others words....

i don't see how that's the main point u got from those stats at the time lol.

DeletedUser39031

in others words....

i don't see how that's the main point u got from those stats at the time lol.

Just adding some context, the main point of the whole post is that all 3 alliances do not do all that well when the other two focus on an individual alliance.

Truc + BL = V2 Losses
Truc + V2 = BL Losses
V2 + BL(sort of) = Truc Losses