Pnp Black Rain VS W.T.F le me spy

DeletedUser

I had just joined oropus and it was...Boring

so I joined Myonia to pass time

8Lppn8x.png

While out on the new world in OC 56 I saw many boring and noobish alliance...but then i found an awesome named alliance
llJXu8k.png
and i was like W.T.F ! and seeing all were experienced and all i joined. But it was still small at the time so i left to Join

BLACK RAIN!!!!
bQ35Xna.jpg

and disappointment struck
oJ14XnU.png

The classic MRA structure with 150+ players out of those only 12-15 stood out in BP they were pacted to the whole OCean and was now a "Sister" alliance to Drunken Monkeys. Who the hell do i attack?

and so i was given Forum moderators right in the place...And while i was simming and was bored out of my mind

I had an idea
Skdc6nY.jpg

and soon enough this happened

THE WAR AGAINST W.T.F!
yC4AG4n.png

O7O74UV.png

now i really had a chance to enjoy the world W.T.F having 3X LESS members than Black rain challenged them in a war :D

and the results

Cities taken by W.T.F from Black rain

hiRUh0K.png

and cities from W.T.F taken by Black rain

8x24DVQ.png

Oh and By the way it was a give over so
VKJ6peo.png

and then this...

They started an Op against CAKE :rolleyes:

IfUo2zy.jpg

co ordinate attack? did u mean defense? opps :)
PjvUctE.png

I just kept saying I had no Army but if only they had paid attention to this

tqU6YX5.png
TnyMXDG.png

but i kept a good cover

iRl20Gt.png

They didn't even pay attention to this
Guess they don't mind
iJzWf2M.png

Now i'm back to W.T.F and now they are arranging an Op against me still not knowing what i had done
Now you see the quality of the alliance... All they do is take cities from their inactives as they have pacts with everyone in OC 56.

The war still rages on. I am now enjoying this world as a part of W.T.F

Gounji36

btw this is my first PnP and its not that good i know but hope u enjoyed it a little :D

+rep if u like it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30763

The extra funny part is we took on an alliance called *Only The Brave* and we were equal in stats (cities/points/members) and we had all but 3 of their cities revolted. By the time we took 3 of their cities and had a large chunk more hitting red revolt they ran to Black Rain as refugees and then BR demanded we stop all attacks immediately.

This would be the first alliance I have seen that completely ignores the manners of the game... Shame that the alliance that is still 3x larger than us.. and had Drunken Monkeys join Black Rain to support and fight us will also die partially at our hand.

If they are smart, the active members will find a new home away from that alliance/academy set up as they apparently cannot coordinate proper attacks and operations.

Great post Gounji!

DeletedUser

Enjoyed the read.

It's now Drunken Monkeys + Black Rain (7.8Mil Pts and 1094 Cities) against little old W.T.F. (1Mil Pts and 172 Cities)

DeletedUser

Haha I loved the part where they said I was a hard nut to crack. Hilarious and sad since they could not take a single active city of ours... +rep btw. :)

DeletedUser

lol, gotta respect for beating the out of Black Rain, but I have always hated spies and traitors. Play the game as a war game, don't do the shifty back-handed stuff. If wanted a war just attack them, don't send a player into their alliance to give all the info. Which is of course why although I have respect for , I have none at all for Gouenji36

DeletedUser30111

Back-handed stuff isn't ideal, and in this case really wasn't necessary, but they deserved it.
Also it's very fun reading all the messages of them whining in their forum about us taking cities, none of their members contributing, etc.
Truly a bad group of alliances

DeletedUser

lol, gotta respect for beating the out of Black Rain, but I have always hated spies and traitors. Play the game as a war game, don't do the shifty back-handed stuff. If wanted a war just attack them, don't send a player into their alliance to give all the info. Which is of course why although I have respect for , I have none at all for Gouenji36

hey i did insult them while i was on the alliance and said stuff like you can never take those cities and also bolted someguys sometimes(couldn't find reports damn it would have been funny)
and they couldn't check grepostats to see that i was indeed defending someone but not them and also that i took their city and they didn't say anything

DeletedUser

hey i did insult them while i was on the alliance and said stuff like you can never take those cities and also bolted someguys sometimes(couldn't find reports damn it would have been funny)
and they couldn't check grepostats to see that i was indeed defending someone but not them and also that i took their city and they didn't say anything

it was amazingly stupid of them, but it was unnecessary and completely back-handed, just my opinion. In any other alliance, you would have been kicked in a matter of hours, I myself once got kicked from an alliance for spamming the chat when nobody but 1 other dude was on it. So, terrible judgment on Black Rain's part, but also you lowered the bar nearly to D.N. level...

DeletedUser

ya if you see it like that i did.

but you know the biggest enemy of an MRA?

their members

DeletedUser

ya if you see it like that i did.

but you know the biggest enemy of an MRA?

their members

and the biggest enemy of elite alliances? Inactivity because they all get bored eventually from winning all their battles, which is why Grepolis has recently made about 1 world every week

DeletedUser

You know its kinda sad how you think you are so amazing considering that fact that around half of Black Rain's most active members joined Drunken Monkeys before this war broke out. Also, in the post of cities conquered, most of them were from 2 inactives players, so i congratulate you on being able to do that in the first few days of the war. And lets take a look at past DM/BR fights shall we? First few days: their enemy starts off strong, takes multiple cities, not many cities lost. The next few days after that: they start to destroy the enemy alliance, taking many cities and only losing a few. By the end: the remaining enemies run away to a stronger alliance because they know they lost. It happens every time and it will probably happen with W.T.F. I just think its funny how much you can talk.

DeletedUser

@Vlad i agree with that..its true

and john i don't get u at all

well don't care about myonia i said i was there to pass time..and done now i can concentrate on the next worlds and maybe just find a good world
i would take this world seriously if i had joined it when it launched

DeletedUser30111

You know its kinda sad how you think you are so amazing considering that fact that around half of Black Rain's most active members joined Drunken Monkeys before this war broke out. Also, in the post of cities conquered, most of them were from 2 inactives players, so i congratulate you on being able to do that in the first few days of the war. And lets take a look at past DM/BR fights shall we? First few days: their enemy starts off strong, takes multiple cities, not many cities lost. The next few days after that: they start to destroy the enemy alliance, taking many cities and only losing a few. By the end: the remaining enemies run away to a stronger alliance because they know they lost. It happens every time and it will probably happen with W.T.F. I just think its funny how much you can talk.

You say as DM falls apart, haha

DeletedUser

I wasn't in Black Rain,, but other than that I am thoroughly confused