Pnp Black Rain VS W.T.F le me spy

DeletedUser28137

Enjoyed the read.

It's now Drunken Monkeys + Black Rain (7.8Mil Pts and 1094 Cities) against little old W.T.F. (1Mil Pts and 172 Cities)
Wrong. DM against Wargasm, now War will attack BR as well.

DeletedUser

Wrong. DM against Wargasm, now War will attack BR as well.

I am not wrong. Wars are fought across multiple fronts. In O56 that is the war, up until DM moved into BR, was occuring. Ofcourse in other oceans is it War vs DM + BR on a different front.

DeletedUser

wow sucks not to be ther..but that f*n 24 hours of my life was hell..
if only i hadn't moved maybe i would still be there (barely)

DeletedUser

wow sucks not to be ther..but that f*n 24 hours of my life was hell..
if only i hadn't moved maybe i would still be there (barely)

lol, never too late to join, just might not get to the top anywhere near as fast :D

I know in Sigma, Titan's Hammer started a whole 2 months late, and rivaled D.N. for average points and total points, but it is pretty hard to get to the very top and dominate after a few weeks/months

DeletedUser

Lets not forget the fact that Doom is making sure there is no way BR/DM can do anything on island 567/673

Already slaughtered 30 000 of their noob troops:D

Attacks including everything from swords, bows to devine soldiers.....

And of course a few proper attacks among all the noob hitting.

DeletedUser

no its not my alliance..our alliance would do great

its just i had to change homes and then all my cities were taken by BR and some by my own alliance to save em

i'm playing again but if not for anything i just want to stay alive to see BR burn :D

DeletedUser

thats the way it goes ganji, I wouldnt expect anything less from my teammates. Rl always trumps the game. good to see you hanging in there though.

DeletedUser

Lets not forget the fact that Doom is making sure there is no way BR/DM can do anything on island 567/673

Already slaughtered 30 000 of their noob troops:D

Attacks including everything from swords, bows to devine soldiers.....

And of course a few proper attacks among all the noob hitting.

sorry to tell you, but there are 2 BR cities on the island, so I am not sure what you are talking about :p

DeletedUser

did someone say BR? take'em all :D
and post report of their funny defence here

DeletedUser

Speaking to a few players from BR and W.T.F this is what I have gathered.

DM and BR literally had a pact with everyone in Ocean 56, this kept them safe but however it did not allow their inexperienced players to learn how to attack and defend. When a organised and experienced alliance came (W.T.F) this made them loose a lot of cities. W.T.F was able to hit hard quickly and take almost 10 cities within the first few days of the war. However BR soon began to organize and were putting up a decent fight but still not enough to hold of W.T.F. Then DM collapsed and went into BR. This gave them much more firepower and now we have BR not only holding their ground but taking cities. W.T.F latest OP against 3 of BR's players failed. BR has the advantage of numbers. W.T.F are organised but a small, they are at a major disadvantage as they started the world late but are slowly gaining power. :)
Just my little overview of the war as of yet.

P.S I personally want W.T.F to win as it will be humiliating for BR.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

That's about right anomalous, our last op was kind of a flop, but showed a bit of their weakness, like I said they had to hand over cities right before CS's to save them and some cities were only saved by a couple birs. But their last "op", if it could even be called that, on me was a failure too, revolted a couple cities while I was offline and we sniped a CS and sunk a bunch of troops :)

So now they've decided it's easier to take inactive cities and plague me to death, haha

DeletedUser

they are only surviving as some good and experienced player joined them from DM
namely muncher he is soo cool
well he was a friend and
Hidden u r absolutely right

btw which alliance are u from anyway?

DeletedUser

Not BR or W.T.F that is all you need to know. If I told you I wouldn't be Hidden :) I have friends in both alliance so that is how I know quite a bit. Used to talk Basilevss and Agrikola before they quit :( Deus Pravus was there main target if I remember correctly. Too bad Deus isn't playing anymore or is he ;)

DeletedUser

All I want to know is why people use different names when they post on the externals...??? hhmmm, are they that embarrassed of their team or game play?? everyone who I have known that had any cojones always used their in-game name..

DeletedUser

All I want to know is why people use different names when they post on the externals...??? hhmmm, are they that embarrassed of their team or game play?? everyone who I have known that had any cojones always used their in-game name..

You are right, I should not be embarrassed to be a part of W.T.F. My name is ................... wh173y ;).

DeletedUser

haha

anyway i quit myonia...and grepolis as well

only in the forums until something awesome happens

and BR are losing members and DM collapsed...whats the status in the world?

DeletedUser

BR has broken down, their members have either gone to The League Of Legions or Wargasm/2ble Wargasm or gone to Black Pheonix which is basically a newer version of BR, they call it a 'Fresh Start'. BP, TLOL and W.T.F have formed a pact. Which means that W.T.F, BP and TLOL will probably go to war with Wargasm/2ble Wargasm in the near future.

DeletedUser

same thing then coz most of enemies joined wargasm and 2ble wargasm