BLACK SEA vs d3th

DeletedUser

Let's get back on track with this thread. I've removed the off-topic posts. You can all discuss r3dfox82's gender and mustangs elsewhere. Thanks!

DeletedUser

He's in DF, not D3th, I didn't know DF was on D3ths side.

DeletedUser

Ur way behind. It's d3th, defiled forest, and alpha and a couple others

DeletedUser

The gains by the bad guys where all inactives gained by defiled forest not d3th. While the good guys just took 3 more cities from an active player. D3th hasn't taken an active city in some time. They are really beginning to disappoint me, it's hard to get attack bp when the don't defend.

DeletedUser

I think red is on VM or something he hasn't post in a while now.

DeletedUser19174

There is few comment's I would make that would not be deleted and face me getting banned so I have chosen to say nothing.

Ranking and ability is irrespective when you have numerous inactives and your alliance is infiltrated with dirty stinkin' rotten filthy lying rats who are quite happy to sit by and watch, play stupid and then turn around and screw you over. Once maybe the best player in Omicron now tainted by his lack of loyalty and dirty spying tactics. The great Sir Vladamir not nearly as well respected after these events, that is the tactics of a broken player. Did Ford Prefect teach you that aswell, he would be so proud. Speaks volumes as to the demise of Lynx.

Good luck to BLACK SEA - the new "traitor train" of Omicron. If you are a spy and promote dirty tactics feel free to message cb627 or bobytza, they will welcome your input.

If you are happy to start winning the war on the back of your tactics then good on you, we shall see how you go when the playing field is squared.

DeletedUser

Spying is part of grepolis and RL. D3th used multiple spies against BS including a bipolar 14year old boy. So be careful not to fall off your high horse.

The lesson here for all you wise alliance leaders is the "join or die " recruiting method leads to spies every time.

The truth is this hasn't changed the outcome of the war, as I said many times on this forum, d3th's leaders don't have what it takes to win this war.

D3th has shown for some time it's not able to conquer active cities from BS and unable to defend it's own.

Good guys 51
Bad guys 29

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is few comment's I would make that would not be deleted and face me getting banned so I have chosen to say nothing.

Ranking and ability is irrespective when you have numerous inactives and your alliance is infiltrated with dirty stinkin' rotten filthy lying rats who are quite happy to sit by and watch, play stupid and then turn around and screw you over. Once maybe the best player in Omicron now tainted by his lack of loyalty and dirty spying tactics. The great Sir Vladamir not nearly as well respected after these events, that is the tactics of a broken player. Did Ford Prefect teach you that aswell, he would be so proud. Speaks volumes as to the demise of Lynx.

Good luck to BLACK SEA - the new "traitor train" of Omicron. If you are a spy and promote dirty tactics feel free to message cb627 or bobytza, they will welcome your input.

If you are happy to start winning the war on the back of your tactics then good on you, we shall see how you go when the playing field is squared.

If you recruit a bunch of players from an alliance who fell apart due to inactivity and spying don't be surprised if you pick up a few unwanted's along the way ;)

DeletedUser

Ahhh.... the lame online argument still continues.

Yes, I was on Vacation. And it was a nice one. Was nice to put this world behind me for a few weeks, and get away with the wife, visit family and friends. Thanks for missing me :p

Not much needs to be said about SirVlad. He was 'suspected' for quite some time, so no big deal really. He joined D3TH, gave a bunch of decent suggestions, but he was the worst offender when it came to not backing up those suggestions. As you can tell by the ABP rankings, he gained almost no ABP during his time with D3TH. We're happy to be rid of him.

cb627, of course I missed you most of all!

D3TH may be down a few ranks, and BS up, but that's only from a few members jumping, (SirVlad, DRAXLER) not from anything else. (Though I haven't had time to check through everything yet... who knows, maybe you guys did do something lol)

Cheers all

DeletedUser

Welcome back red you truly were missed on the forums pal, its good to see you again :)

DeletedUser

Welcome back red! I'm so happy you're off VM :)

Good guys 56
Bad Guys 29

DeletedUser

If I am not mistaken and I belive I am not, DRAXLER got kicked from D3TH a few days b4 he got from VM :-?
How he chosed BS insted of D3th I do not know that :)