BLACK SEA vs d3th

DeletedUser20217

We all know TU are better than Alpha. I agree with that 100%.

BS are on a rampage at the moment and I would hate to get in their way. I feel sorry for who they go after next.

DeletedUser

Yes. I'm sure even Alpha knows this but if they admit it then Tu is one more step closer to winning the war.

DeletedUser

They are not fighting back at all!! All of them are concentrating on conquering their inactives or abandoned cities. I don't call tht fighting back.

DeletedUser

lmao, DF are the bad guys. No pacts, no NAPs and they cant control there own members. As for superhempton, how incompetent.

Im glad BLACK SEA have defeated D3TH, but now hope they turn there attentions on DF and show them the same disrespect they showed me and my alliance.

Politeness goes along way for me!!

I have spoken with you personally. Please explain in what we myself or our other leaders of DF have disrespected you and your alliance?

You're not referring to you lying to me about DFW having a pact with your alliance in hopes to keep us from attacking and taking your cities are you? Because if that's what you call disrespect, that's what most of us call playing the game as it was meant to be played. So if that's not it, please explain as I believe we as well as myself have not disrespected you in any way.

DeletedUser

your intel is already proven walue 0
and your moral the same you go aroun talking starting a war and run to the unit.

leaders of tu . he started the fall of s-s and he rann with his tal between his leggs before the fight begun. i wold not have him in my alliance. but i guess that is why we beat s-s

I don't see him as a problem. I welcome him with open arms.

I can agree it was not a good idea for him to have an alliance so far spread out but AFTER the fact is not the correct time to criticize him. He joined Ta to correct his mistakes and not have you blabbering on in a hard to comprehend manner about nonsense.

Also, this is not the correct forum for this discussion. I would either create a new one or contact myself in private msg. Or we can continue talking in-game.

DeletedUser

Don't worry about it Superhemp. :D

Not a single person in DFS, DFW, or DF know about any said pact between us or SS. (Hence why the several days of peace after our first initial attacks commenced so that we could find out about these supposed pacts and if they were in fact in place.) I can tell you all personally, that if any DF alliance had a pact, we would uphold it I'm sure.

I'm not quite sure how piratedj came up with that. I'd more than welcome those conversations to see for myself from whomever leaders of the alliances you had spoken with about them though piratedj. :)

DeletedUser20217

Your nicest alliance was DFW, Quaama and Laart are nice guys in there. But you must be the worst diplomat in the world.

Im not going to argue on here cos Im not wasting my time. If I was in 36 (which you are trying to conquer) then I would have stayed to fight. Me being in Ocean 75 (with only 2 members here) , I have moved on to join an alliance in my area! if this makes me a refugee then you are completely wrong.

If they see me as a refugee, then they can release me. No questions asked. I am here as an Argonaut-Unit member and this is where I am staying! This alliance is going places I am glad to be apart of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well This discussion is pointless now. We all know that DF is gotta kick SS behind and throw them out of O36

DeletedUser

Yeah I tried to make it simple. Don't worry about him (super), his mistakes are in the past and he came to realization about his situation and your "DFW-SS pact" a long time ago.

Hence the fact that he disbanded the alliance.

I've said it before this is not the correct forum. Lets all either drop the subject as it is entirely insignifigant ATM, or you and him can sort out your opinions of eachother in PM.

:] I wish not to be your enemy Super, (except in game if we ever come close to eachother :D) I just don't see any point in pursuing this further.

I will delete my off-topic post soon. I suggest you guys do the same.

DeletedUser

Well we've (Murty and myself) have admitted we don't classify ourselves as such. But it's always fun to play!

DeletedUser

I got no hostile felings toward you Bli (eksept ingame if we get close;) )
nobady clasefyes them self as the bad guyes. bacose everyone is the good gye in there head. most of the time aneyways.