Blackwater

DeletedUser

I don't know anything about those guys, don't recognise any of the player names at a quick glance through either. Where are they located?

DeletedUser2595

Pretty much everywhere in the SW part of world - very spread out according to ac04's maps

DeletedUser33530

i like there position in the world to be honest. in fact i give me some ideas :cool:

DeletedUser40467

Blackwater is a mixture of the actives/non simmers of DoF and Expendables we currently own O25 O35 O36 and O46.
And no we are not mecernaries
Hope that helps
info from I'm a council there and a ex founder of DoF

DeletedUser33530

Actually I have no clue :). I think we may be fighting them but they just aren't marked red. I'll have to double check that. I really focused on how to get new era out of 044.

DeletedUser40467

We are not really at war with anyone though if Cheater's alliance has been attacking us we will be :supermad: . As for diplomacy it hasn't really changed we had similar allies from the start.

DeletedUser

well since you hold ownership of multiple oceans I wouldn't be too surprised if you find yourselves in multiple wars after not too long. Will be interesting to see how you fare

DeletedUser40467

well since you hold ownership of multiple oceans I wouldn't be too surprised if you find yourselves in multiple wars after not too long. Will be interesting to see how you fare

:D we are at war with multiple people but no one good enough to pose a threat.

DeletedUser

We got our own thead, how sweet someone cares about us way down here.