Blast from the past

DeletedUser

i am doing research to find out what happened to old alliances .If i made a mistake please correct me.
(my rating :D= laughing stock :cool:=very good alliance)

The flying Dutchmen::cool:
Were doing well when they were allies of D.N.(Dixie Normous) but after they turned against D.N. they were crushed by their former allies with the help from MM(Memento Mori)

Memento Mori::cool:
Were good had some contributing members like sarmea moon but not all members were contributing so they merged into D.N. Their first leaders were Aman alvi(who always led from the front), Q113(a very good guy dont know what happened to him) and xMOMO. MM lived because of them.

Para Bellem::D
They are noobs who were alive because of merges. They always mass merge to keep their points, there were NO contributing members except one guy. they merged into so called Border Marauders.

Crazy Uncle Jesters::cool:
Was a good and a cool alliance like DN. Had great average and contributing members.They were crushed by BW and MTP and many members jumped ship. I was in talks with joining MTP before it all started and joined once everyone was jumping ship from jesters.
credits to Demonot

Tiki Warriors::cool:
Tiki Warriors were in 55 and were a good looking alliance till they got big with WoE and met their end.
Remnants of the alliance went to Genesis, Resurrection, Skulls - These alliances also were defeated by WoE. All in 55
credit to DerekRisen001 for giving information about this alliance

Did i miss any alliance???
can anyone please help me out with the information about leaders of those alliances and what happened to Crazy Uncle Jesters and Tiki Warriors?
credit to yogesh for the title name

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

Tiki Warriors were in 55 and were a good looking alliance till they got big with WoE and met their end.
Remnants of the alliance went to Genesis, Resurrection, Skulls - These alliances also were defeated by WoE. All in 55

DeletedUser

Hey,

MTP wasn't formed from a merger - see the Sigma newspaper and see if you can glean the humble beginnings of our little (maxed out member count ?) tribe.

DeletedUser

I was an original crazy jester and they did not merge with MTP. They were crushed by BW and MTP and many members jumped ship. I was in talks with joining MTP before it all started and joined once everyone was jumping ship from jesters.

DeletedUser

Memento Mori was good just basically was already D.N except MM had some big noobs and inactives so in my opinion they cleaned house with the merge

DeletedUser

get your Facts clear. Sarmea is my close friend but don't under estimate..Rrothorn, Avisrara, junkin, rock15, jordn32 who is a n00b lol, Kisa kisakisu, scott, Krismus, Alexmal, charchibill, Aleks, raje, Geldsack. And sorry i cant name all.. which of these are not worth it.
We did not merge because we have no active player, we merge because of hamster. he is my bro from a different mother.
You need to get facts clear and learn to read MAP. DN /MM were very far from each other when we pacted. MM would be dead if not for all the active players in it. DN and mm both have sacrifice some good players to get the merge or we will say have the best of two alliance under one Name.

DeletedUser

get your Facts clear. Sarmea is my close friend but don't under estimate..Rrothorn, Avisrara, junkin, rock15, jordn32 who is a n00b lol, Kisa kisakisu, scott, Krismus, Alexmal, charchibill, Aleks, raje, Geldsack. And sorry i cant name all.. which of these are not worth it.
We did not merge because we have no active player, we merge because of hamster. he is my bro from a different mother.
You need to get facts clear and learn to read MAP. DN /MM were very far from each other when we pacted. MM would be dead if not for all the active players in it. DN and mm both have sacrifice some good players to get the merge or we will say have the best of two alliance under one Name.

were u talking to me?

DeletedUser4577

- You left out richard, Leonidas, Yoyo, mikey, mickey, Gerald, jones, butler, reply4me, dontknowwhattoput, Namedalotofplayers, Icantoo, itsreallykool, Ilovethisgame, George.

lol

DeletedUser

yes i am commenting on you research and the reason why we merge. I think u need to use grepostats before declaring people non contributing.
Q and Momo has left the game after 2 weak it started. So u gave credit to ppl u know, and just put everyone else as lesser.

Even the guys who were left behind went to TGZ and DBD and see them , they are the only Guys in 45 conquering in those alliances. So you should know what u say. Before u say it, to be sound very resourceful.

DeletedUser

Q113 and xMOMO(and u) deserve a lot of credit for bringing the alliance,
bringing up an alliance is not easy and keeping it is also not easy but if MM was not there sarmea moon and others u told would have not been ur friends

i would say that MM WAS there cuz of Q113, xMOMO, scott avisrara and sarmea moon
they were all leaders true ones too
they led from the front like u

i was a leader or senator(as i was considered) of MM so i know everything which went on in MM
i know why MM merged into DN
YOU SAID THEM URSELF and that to everyone in our alliance
YOU SAID that U were NOT BEING HELPED BY MM EXCEPT SOME AND U decided to merge as many were not contributing

out of 80 we had ONLY 20 contributing members as far as i know
the others were selfish, they wanted others to help them when they are attacked but they never attacked for their alliance

and congrats for getting the 1st rank for ABPs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohh thats why i took 39 with me. and as concern about not helping.. we have 70 members 15 were dead weight.

we took 40 and tell 15 to join tgz and than the inactive were left behind who join PB. And u don't know how MM runs.

We have our own way of decision making. having internal forum right is not everything. I am not gonna argue, i will luckynumberslevin is the smallest EX MM in DN, go head have friendly conquest against him, we wont help him, but yeah u can have ur alliance help you. we will see how incompetent MM was getting. stop BS in forum. or i will really get frisky.