Blast from The Past

DeletedUser

So what happened to Stag Nation? I remember that they were a decent alliance but then they just kinda dropped off the face of the Earth.

I was in stag nation for a while and h3ck4u and mmniac pretty much held them up. When h3ck4u and mmniac joined SM, stag nation was kept alive by one leader. When SM merged with GH mmniac re-joined Stag nation and hasn't left

DeletedUser

demon law breakers--> Achean League wasnt a disband just a name change
Achean League --> orion elite somebody merged into us

i was there back then

DeletedUser

demon law breakers--> Achean League wasnt a disband just a name change
Achean League --> orion elite somebody merged into us

i was there back then

I think it was sands of time :) i was there aswell :D i started in a small alliance called excelior whcih turned into demon law breakers then to achean league. Sands of time and achean league merged to form orion :) i think that was it anyway

DeletedUser2140

being as the ranking member of DLBs I should put this right.

Demon Law breakers did become Achaean League when i took over. It was a shambles. The previous founder, believe it was Odyssey was rimmed.

I changed the name and made changes to change it from an MRA to something better.

We changed names to Orions Elite when we merged with Sands of Time. The best players went to OE. The remainder stayed in Sands of Time and renamed to Orion. The weaker players of OE went to Orion.

Orion then merged with some other alliance who basically kicked all the Orion hierarchy and took over.

Orions Elite then merged with Nightmares of Elysseum and Vigilante Pirates to form FUSION.

DeletedUser

orion merged with (mitra i think, quazarck how was your first alliance called??)
the leadership sucked so route de la morte broke off. just like 5 other noob alliances

was there as well i kinda followed into route...

sir brunor i was on isle next to u @ the start off DLB

DeletedUser

Orion then merged with some other alliance who basically kicked all the Orion hierarchy and took over.

Orion Merged with the Akkadian Empire, and formed the Sentinels of Valhalla. I was one of the Orion Leaders, and Quayzarck was one of Akkadian Empire leaders.

And the leadership was shared equally between both alliances.

Before the merge the players from both alliances in Ocean 42 worked as a small team independent from what our main alliance was doing.

After the merge myself and Quayzarck where not happy with the whole idea of the MRA mentality and with a bit of help and advice from TigerBear we setup “Route de la Mort”.

When we “broke” off we took the best players from ocean 42, which at the time was only about 20, we then systemically took out the biggest players in the area one by one.

Once we left SOV Mala2 was left in charge with another leader LordAmzi, Mala2 was in vacation at the time, but his plan was to join RDLM with us.

LordAmzi then kicked all the leaders of SOV from the alliance because they were a threat to his leadership; he kicked all the leaders from both the Akkadian Empire and Orion, and became sole dictator with about 2000 points.

SOV then attempted to go to war with RDLM... it didn't end well for them.

DeletedUser

I have valuable informtion on SWAT........

Ok so this is when I was a wee tiddler (in terms of points). My cousin was in SWAT and practically knew all political/war events in SWAT. My memory is vague but it goes something like this:

SWAT was getting really swelled on numbers. I remember it once had about 500 - 600 members and won nearly every war. The leaders of other Alliances had ganged together in a sort of pact and started attacking SWAT. Members left and it eventually disbanded. The rest is history.

DeletedUser

HaHa, noob. SWAT have 78 members, with one over 700k, and are doing well in their terms. They have lost a lot of members from inactivity but their loyal, strong players are left behind

DeletedUser

No what's even funnier is SWAT thinking they can attack people LOL ive got a 200k player who thinks he can attack me so ive got to teach him a lesson or two :D the best part is im a 300K player so it makes no sense for him to attack me as i can just take him out :)

DeletedUser

As nobody is keeping this thread active I thought I might

Date: 26/05/10

Rank 1: Semper-Fi
Semper Fi shot to the top after merging with The Kings Blade. They got disbanded again (I think) and then got reformed by Biscayne and are currently 12th

Rank 2: Grepohugs
Still alive and running under "The Snowmen." Currently 3rd in Gamma

Rank 3: Serpentite Medea
Merged into GrepoHugs

Rank 4: SWAT
Are still running under 8kin. Original founder Bjamer is not playing anymore. Currently 11th

Rank 5: The Illumanati
Doing well still today. Ranked 4th

Rank 6: Knights of freedom
They disbanded at the end of august. Most of their old players still playing are in Carpe Jungulm. Not sure why they disbanded, information needed.

Rank 7: Carpe Jungulm
Are currently no.1 in Gamma. They declared war on GrepoHugs/nameless/The snowmen and are winning.

Rank 8: 420's
Still going, currently rank 12, have ggc1 who has over 1,000,000 points.

Rank 9: Justice
All i know about them is their brother alliance JUSTICE-HAMMER ALLIANCE. Need info please :)

Rank 10: The Pantheon
They merged with Insomniacs to create Deja Vu. Then they kicked the Insomniacs out :( They are currently rank 9

Rank 11: Nightmares of Elysium
Amazing alliance :) Merged with Orion's Elite and The Vigilinate pirates to make Fusion. Before the merge several players (including me) didn't want to merge so they reformed the Insomniacs.

Rank 12: Mokeuski
Former Blue and Maize legion, have no idea what has happened to them

DeletedUser

I thought KOF merged with carpe or was that KOH??
Justice we're under constant attack by a few alliances and eventually disbanded
Mokeuski is blue and Maize legion they changed the name to honor a member who was dying hospital when he got hit by a drunk driver well i think that was it

DeletedUser7213

Knights of Freedom (KoF) merged into CJ. Knights of Honor (KoH) have been ravished by an ally, all but two of them left.

RdlM saw off Blue Maize legion, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ya RDLM beat b&m but b&m had changed their name to mokeusi to honor a dying friend

DeletedUser

I might do it when I get on my computer (
currently using iPod touch)

DeletedUser

That , under GyroHero , was a much better run thing altogether , but at the North end of the map was hard up against Serpentine Medea ( then under Mad Queen Mab ) a very early elite Alliance who were way ahead - well , two or three weeks , which was quite enough to cave us in .

haha MAD Queen Mab.

HELLO FRIENDS. Not sure who is still here....not sure how i just stumbled back onto/into this. Hope all is well.

I see people talking about the start and end of gamma like it's an old novel.

Gamma died with the morale system. Rather: Gamma ended when the GH+SM vs the world ended.

If anyone has any questions, now is the time.

Honestly though, i hope everyone is good. If anyone from back then see's this, HIIIIII!!!!!! ^_^

DeletedUser

You're a sight for sore eyes! How have you been?

You may not remember our conversations from 15 months ago but coincidentally I thought specifically of that early epoch in depth in the last day or two.

There are a few SM members still slithering about (please don't take this as exhaustive or accurate but just an aid):
Wansyth, knycknac, kuj0, TheKingofEverything, Tinel, Greep, Himcules, hagfish, maybe others...

Ancestral popped in a few months back, much like yourself, to check in and see who's who.

Get a hold of one of us if you want somewhere other then here, the Public Forum in Gamma these days are for the rather operatic, self-reinforcing & vain-glorious (aren't all PFs like that, for the most part, though?), it'd be a pleasure to chat with someone such as yourself about the early days.

Again, good to see you & your siggy!
Rackhir

DeletedUser

I see people talking about the start and end of gamma like it's an old novel.

Gamma died with the morale system. Rather: Gamma ended when the GH+SM vs the world ended.

In contrary, i believe it to be the most exciting non-revolt world. And being one of those who joined a week after the world opened, i can say it's even more vivid now.

A world with it's fair share of loyalties, backstabbing, bans, merges, diplomatic moves, significant power shifting, davids winning against the goliaths, old alliances disbanding, new powers emerging, nukes flying around by hundreds/day...