BlitzRim

DeletedUser17561

You were not just Rimmed - you were BLITZRIMMED!

Are you a skilled player who is sick of questions like:

"Hey! - someone revolted me and the fist is burning - does my city have syphillis?"

"I want to research both crane and architecture - should I drop fast transports or plow?"

"why doesn't everyone build only triremes? - they look great with a striped flag!"

"I missed my coordinated attack window by 3 hrs, will my offensive bireme fleet be ok?"

Do you open your alliance forum and immediately want to punch someone through the computer?

Well my friends - your ship has come in! We are looking for a very few highly skilled players. We don't care about your class load, personal problems, or glamorous life that makes it impossible for you to grow an empire. Frankly, if you are in school, have personal problems, or are a rock star what are you doing playing this game??? We are prepared to take no one if we don't get exactly the people we want.

The upside is an alliance that is highly active and know what they are doing, where plans are made and properly executed and you are not responding to "Oh please help! I am being farmed by a brute with 15 slingers! Wall? Was I supposed to build one? I was maxing out my timber camp."

We have stats - you can look them up or not. Actually you cant as mine lapsed but I got the awards in my profile.

Recruitment - Convince us you are a badass. I am too lazy to make or read an application so forget that.

DeletedUser12667

So which would be better to drop? I usually drop plow, but for some reason I loose free population.
The fire ship is a better choice than the trieme if you ask me. Cheaper and quicker to build.
I was attacked once with 37 slingers, so I showed him a real attack, I sent 42 swords back at him. He has not attacked me since:)

DeletedUser

So which would be better to drop? I usually drop plow, but for some reason I loose free population.
The fire ship is a better choice than the trieme if you ask me. Cheaper and quicker to build.
I was attacked once with 37 slingers, so I showed him a real attack, I sent 42 swords back at him. He has not attacked me since:)

So that's how you do so well! Stupid me, I was sending slingers. Duuhhh swords are better, they're more pointy.

DeletedUser

hilop: i thought you had come to realize that this game is all about economics :p

DeletedUser

I am big bad a tough and I will join!

(not, but you are going to get nobody into this alliance by saying what you did :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D)