BlitzRimmers

DeletedUser17561

You were not just Rimmed - you were BLITZRIMMED!

Are you a skilled player who is sick of questions like:

"Hey! - someone revolted me and the fist turned red - does my city have syphillis?"

"I want to research both crane and architecture - should I drop fast transports or plow?"

"why doesn't everyone build only triremes? - they look great and have a striped flag!"

"I missed my coordinated attack window by 3 hrs, will my offensive bireme fleet be ok?"

Do you open your alliance forum and immediately want to punch someone through the computer?

Well my friends - your ship has come in! We are looking for a very few highly skilled players. We don't care about your class load, personal problems, or glamorous life that makes it impossible for you to grow an empire. Frankly, if you are in school, have personal problems, or are a rock star what are you doing playing this game??? We are prepared to take no one if we don't get exactly the people we want.

The upside is an alliance that is highly active and know what they are doing, where plans are made and properly executed and you are not responding to "Oh please help! I am being farmed by a brute with 15 slingers! Wall? Was I supposed to build one? I was maxing out my timber camp."

thresher123 - Der RimmenMeister
tuza22 - Maestro de la Rimmenaldo

We have stats - you can look them up or not.

Diplomacy - And cut our future victims list?

AAAAAAHHHHHahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Recruitment - Convince us you are a badass. No kids, whiners, or people who cannot prove they have taken at least 20 cities on another server - and not just ghost towns or internal swaps. We are too lazy to make or read an application so forget that. If you meet the requirements below send me a message. IF you can't keep up its the boot for you matey...

Ways to make us declare war on you:
-Sending blind "MRA" invites
-Sending blind pact requests
-Attacking us
-Flying the "blank" flag as an alliance

Bringing the pain since Oct 17th

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"You were not just Rimmed - you were BLITZRIMMED!" I don't think this is intimidating, but I do think you cut right to the point and its great.

Good luck!!

DeletedUser

ha

I don't need to convince anyone I'm a bad ***. Its obvious as soon as I enter a room.

DeletedUser17561

"You were not just Rimmed - you were BLITZRIMMED!" I don't think this is intimidating, but I do think you cut right to the point and its great.

Good luck!!

once you are BlitzRimmed the fear never leaves you. You will lucky to even reach the Byz login screen without collapsing in terror, curling into the fetal position, and weeping.

DeletedUser14786

Hoo Rah!

Looks like our first customers are lining up! When there's a job to be done, we're lightning quick! For a speed 1 unit speed 3 server, that is. :p That's right, we'll rim you so good you'll like it and beg us for more when we're done! And what's this-- treachery already?!! Elite Olympus Warriors, our local MRA, approached us yesterday. As MRAs are like to do, they asked for a pact.

Picture22-1.png

At BlitzRimmers we're here to please, so we obliged them and took their pact. However, it was not to be! Elite Olympus Warriors instead turned around and threatened their new allies. :eek:

Picture18-1.png

But why, we wanted to know. Thresher and I were heartbroken. :heh:

Picture21-1.png

You either with us or against us.

Well thank goodness for that! I was worried for a while... being neutral or allied to too many people leaves me nervous, it's much more comforting to have enemies all around. Because an enemy you can trust to attack you. Allies can be fickle but you can always trust a noob to attack like a noob. :D We were even more confused when we got the next message:

Picture20-1.png

But the pact was dropped and the damage has been done, and BlitzRimmers prepare for war! It's 2 vs 51 and that ratio will probably grow by the end of bp, but that's how MRAs are and these odds are nothing BlitzRimmers haven't faced before. So don your swords and armor Thresher, I predict some delightful BP coming our way!​

Tuza22's tip of the day: There is no perfect defense. And chances are if you are a member of EOW on my island when BP ends no defense is going to prevent me from looting your city. Sleep well!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

Lol

Iam the biggest badass you ever have seen, and i like what i se, nice to have you around lads

:cool:

Kraniet

DeletedUser21560

what?

To be the biggest badass, you would have to be badder then me...

But yes, you can be the second baddest badass if you want :p

Nice to see a proper alliance that dont just invite random noobs, and go after quality instead of quantity :cool:

DeletedUser17561

after careful consideration, we have accepted a 3rd member into BlitzRimmers. The fact that we will domiate this world is really a foregone conclusion at this point. I struggle to understand why any alliance not in an agreement with us would even bother to build any longer

DeletedUser

Sad

From your ally profile:
Diplomacy - And cut our future victims list?

But you got two pacts allready of which one is in pact with the following:

Pig Latnia
Political Society
BlitzRimmers
The Pwnege Ninjas
Baraka
The Eagles
Peaceful Invaders
Hammer of Thor

Maybe thats not diplomacy, but in my opinion it is and I think its sad you do what I call group hugging diplomacy. Thought you where better.

DeletedUser14786

From your ally profile:

But you got two pacts allready of which one is in pact with the following:

Pig Latnia
Political Society
BlitzRimmers
The Pwnege Ninjas
Baraka
The Eagles
Peaceful Invaders
Hammer of Thor

Maybe thats not diplomacy, but in my opinion it is and I think its sad you do what I call group hugging diplomacy. Thought you where better.

Damn, you've got me there! :heh:

To be honest, I think Thresher is taking this server far more serious than I am, which is to say that you're taking it far more seriously than he is. Well, if it makes you feel any better our pact with the alliance known as "noobs" has been terminated, so if you need to know we don't work with Noobs. :p

And yes, you send the strangest in-game mails.

DeletedUser

Problem with group hugging fixed allready I see, thats so cool xD No pacts on your profile anymore.
And I know your pact with noobs got terminated, I made that happen, Im a big noob you see;)