Bloodlust Knights

• Thread starter DeletedUser10811
  • Start date

DeletedUser10811

Bloodlust Knights is coming to a ocean near you ;)

Founder: Irishnino
Co. founder: Runaway Zero
Ocean: 46
Pacts: very limited maybe 1 or 2
Member cap: 70-80 ish

Who are we?
Bloodlust Knights is an alliance created for members who have a hunger for aggression and a desire to succeed.
We do not wish to carry dead weight and any sign of it they will be a sunken ship. we will only accept players who put the effort in and can actually help the alliance

who do i send my Application to?
if you wish to apply please send your applications to meself (irishnno) or runaway zero in game with your reason for wanting to join and a link to your grepostats history or post here and with your ingame name and we will check out your stats to see if your worthy of a place. We may accept a few new people and show them the ropes so think yourself lucky if ya get accepted.

What do we aim to do?​
We aim to slowly move up the rankings making a solid foundation, slowly recruiting players worthy of been in our ranks. if it takes us weeks or months to be within the top rankings so be it. we will earn our place within the ranks.

Looking forward to reading your applications​

Bloodlust Knights exactly what it says on the tin. Terms and conditions apply

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Good luck mate. Nice to see there will be quality competition in a couple of weeks/months. look forward to seeing you guys join us in the top =)

DeletedUser10811

Good luck mate. Nice to see there will be quality competition in a couple of weeks/months. look forward to seeing you guys join us in the top =)

yeah kinda had no choice to set 1 up i'm miles from all of you's and there isnt any decent alliance in my ocean only MRA's shame:(

it will take me a few weeks to get a solid foundation together but no doubt i'll be up there with ya's within a few weeks/months. looking forward to seen ya's at the top ;)

good luck with the alliance :)

thanks mate :p

DeletedUser

Good job. May want to post a link to your own grepostats though....

DeletedUser2663

Good job. May want to post a link to your own grepostats though....

he dosnt have any (deleted acc and such) but i would vouch for him saying he is definatly top quality. Basically compare him to me, he is easily my equal in leadership.

DeletedUser

he dosnt have any (deleted acc and such) but i would vouch for him saying he is definatly top quality. Basically compare him to me, he is easily my equal in leadership.

Well then, good luck :)

DeletedUser10811

thanks metalcore for the back up gonna be hard to convince people now that my grepostats are gone :(...

ahhh well more of a challenge now :D

DeletedUser

The best of luck irishnino. I think 46 will become quite the competitive ocean in the near future :p

DeletedUser10811

The best of luck irishnino. I think 46 will become quite the competitive ocean in the near future :p

thanks mate. i hope so. i was going to send you a message in game to see if you wanted to join, but your profile said your only mucking around so i didn't bother (yeah i actually read peoples profiles)
but the offer still stands :)

DeletedUser

thanks mate. i hope so. i was going to send you a message in game to see if you wanted to join, but your profile said your only mucking around so i didn't bother (yeah i actually read peoples profiles)
but the offer still stands :)

Haha :D

Yeh, I had fun on Theta when I went alone and I found that quite a few people liked the look of my juicy polis, so here goes the same. Quite fun, actually :D

DeletedUser10811

hahaha i might actually try that on 1 of the servers someday

might turn out to be quite event full and challenging :D

DeletedUser

hahaha i might actually try that on 1 of the servers someday

might turn out to be quite event full and challenging :D

Definitely fun though. When you get to around 4k points, get ready to dodge about 10 different alliances not working together :D

DeletedUser10811

Definitely fun though. When you get to around 4k points, get ready to dodge about 10 different alliances not working together :D

hahah that does sound fun. would need to be online all day to dodge attacks,
thank god for chemicals :D