Bloody Rose

DeletedUser

Here is are CoA:
bloodql.png

" A rose drops from the sky...covered in blood..."

This is a new alliance I hope this alliance grows in the next week or so. You must have 1000 points or high to join. If you don't you must give me a good reason to let you join. Please give me your Grepo stats and I'll think if you'll be able to join!

Conquer System : Revolt/Conquest. (Revolt is preferred.)

What we will accept
-New players who are willing to learn and are smart and aggressive
-Personal friends of players within the alliance
-Active forum posters who always have units to spare

We are also looking for a leadership team consisting of...

3 Diplomats:

#1 :
#2 :
#3 :

5+ Council members

#1:
#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:

Co-Leaders (3) :
#1:
#2:
#3:

Squad leaders:
#1: Ju Ju
#2:
#3:

Thank you and I hope we grow

DeletedUser

Are you trying to make a pre-made? If so then you should go to the pre-made forums not zeta. This is already a revolt world not a conquest.

DeletedUser19554

le diablo you know your taking a big risk by being in a war zone and staying nuetral

DeletedUser19554

choice

I'm trying to take a side right now ;) I just have to wait on all their leadership to say ok.

if your joining LB:supermad:.prepare to fight a losing battle:D.if your joining spartiates good choice:D welcome to the winning side:cool:

DeletedUser

I was going to try and join spartiates but I need to get larger in size. Once I am allowed to join then I will be in a bp skyrocket.

DeletedUser

why would you be in a BP skyrocket? :eek:

Well there isnt really any life in ocean 67 besides Lost boys and Spartiates.

It is basicly a "No-mans zone". My alliance and I are starting to grow a little more and we are now in the top 5 for ocean 67 but thats about it for other alliance's.

A tip for both alliances:

Dont attack the little guys if they show growth or resistance becuase they wont join you when you need recruits. This has been popping up a few times here and there from a few of the small time alliances. You both could easily tip the scales in the ocean if you talked to the smaller groups and offered support and supplies to them and then in turn they attack you enemy. Sometimes the small guys are actually better in some ways.

If you look at the vietnam war you will see that the N.V gave the "Vietcong" Weapons and supplies and in turn they attacked the U.N's forces stationed in all of S.V(South Vietnam). This in turn tipped the score for the N.V.A since it forced the U.N to focus on not only the N.V.A but frequent small attacks on there forces from the inside.

So this show's that the small guys can take out large amount's of troops.

Rgs,

Le diablo

DeletedUser5757

lol mate reading that i can tell you right now that getting the little guys to join us wont help us anytime soon :D
and that thing you said about the vietnam war, thats irrelevant to a wargame thats 100% based on mathmetical warfare :D

DeletedUser

Im just trying to make a point. If you tell little alliances that you will supply them with the supplies needed to make an army as long as you aim at someone that you dont like then you could have tons of little minions killing randomly inside the enemy lines. Sure they wont last long but they will give the enemy tension.