Inactive Topic Blunt attack unit upgrade

DeletedUser8396

PROPOSAL: A change to the blunt attack units

HAVE I CHECKED IT: I did...srry if missed something.

REASON: Currently there is no blunt attack unit that can have atleast a moderate amount of safety.

DETAILS: So I was looking through the units and saw the horsemen and harpy...basically the only 2 blunt attacking units.

I was really surprised to see both of them had 1 major weakness...horsemen= sharp defense is 1 making them especially weak to any sharp attack and harpies with 1 distance defense.

I would HIGHLY recommend and suggest that the defense value for the horsemen be changed from 1 to 15 or 20.

The Harpy should be moved from 1 to 50 or 60.

NO VISUAL AIDS

BALANCE: It should have no effect on any other game features except the defense would put a new strategy out there and may employ the use of blunt attack units on a broader scale.

ABUSE PREVENTION: I see no way this can be abused

Summary: Change the defense of harpy and horsemen so they can be an effective unit.

DeletedUser18366

That's the reason. Cyclops has one major problem that I can't remember and that is the whole point. It's a rock-paper-scissor effect. Horsemen is already a very well used unit with slingers for ranged and blunt damage. This evens it out (if I recall correctly).It's about your strategy. You never send out lone harpies like you never let lone archers defend.

A guide to units.

DeletedUser20429

That's the reason. Cyclops has one major problem that I can't remember and that is the whole point. It's a rock-paper-scissor effect. Horsemen is already a very well used unit with slingers for ranged and blunt damage. This evens it out (if I recall correctly).It's about your strategy. You never send out lone harpies like you never let lone archers defend.

A guide to units.

This is so true if you have an attack coming dodge it by sending to another city of your choice or by sending them on a raid

DeletedUser

game already leans towards defence, no polint making it more so