Pnp BN Have absolutely NO Class

• Thread starter DeletedUser2413
  • Start date

DeletedUser2413

So, it would seem that BN have no class whatsoever... their only real idea of "fighting" is in the form of spam and trying to hide a cs in a swath of attacks on pretty much every conceivable city that they can.

Their spamming is the only way they can hope to accomplish much of anything. Yet, they would cry foul if the same thing were done to them. Not that I personally have returned tactics like this until today myself - but, apparently "pact" members dictate response to a player who has not until now lowered himself to such.

gR2Tbme.png

(I have removed some personal info from the mail in respect for the player)

The player from BN who is the main culprit in this - oh, so brave way of fighting - is a swell chap as you can see from this message below - this was sent after and attempted CS in which he came on after 2h and ultimately sniped the cs. Intending to give a sportsmanship like response to him I noticed that I had been blocked for no apparent reasoning.

CVwMb9f.png

Well... it would seem that the reason would likely be because he knows the kind of tactics that he intends to use against people and can't take what they may have to say to him.

2bLo0SZ.jpg
*Plenty more of these sent from him as well*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

wheres the dirt on BN

Kinda misleading was looking forward to some goss

DeletedUser2413

Well, as for sweet dirty gossip... I don't have much to give you at this point as I wasn't keen on talking to Vaz.

I'm sure she's more than willing to tell you who she would have liked to spend a night or two with - sadly though I guess she has "NATO issues"... I don't think he was too interested anyway, thankfully it wasn't me.

9ElT37n.png

DeletedUser

BN usual actions

All BN like to do is wait until someone has RL issues or is in hospital or something.
As soon as they see or hear about this, they pounce and start to take that players cities without remorse or hesitation.

That alliance (There are a few good members of course) makes me sick to my core.

Their leaders do not tell their members the entire truths. All they say is that a certain player is "inactive and has quit".
Utter nonsense, that player has been hospitalised or something else. Have some respect and dignity and tell the truth.

DeletedUser30931

:pro:

Zabbi,

Your propaganda is quite amusing, really, but regardless, utterly dishonest. You had attempted to conquer me a couple of weeks ago. You did have some tight timings, but I managed to snipe you. Afterward, I sent you a message giving respect, but you were the one who replied disrespectfully. My reply back to your message is all that you have posted above with the following lies. I would appreciate you to post the rest of this displayed message above.

I block people as to not make our battles personal, but you, out of the hundreds of enemies I've had, have managed to make it personal against a very kind and caring lady I adore Vazgel, shame on you. You speak of class but have shown none. I send my messages to you through my military, but since you can't message me with shameful words, you've resorted to such low measures in external forum. Shame on you, Good Sir. We can still remain gentlemen even through wartime.

I wish you the best of luck not only in this game but also in real life, but my attacks will not cease anytime soon. Please kill my units so that I may rebuild sooner so that I may then attack you again.

Respectfully,
Your Friendly Adversary Oely

P.S.
How I feel when fighting you, easy to feel like "the good guy"
Goku Excited to Fight the Evil!

DeletedUser2413

...Afterward, I sent you a message giving respect, but you were the one who replied disrespectfully. My reply back to your message is all that you have posted above with the following lies. I would appreciate you to post the rest of this displayed message above...

Sure... No problem. I will post all of the correspondence between the two of us... I think you may have me confused with another player. Talk about lies?

dPuvuBO.png

I lie there was this message as well...

BjA96iM.png

DeletedUser30931

I delete mail that is not important to me so must have confused with another talkative enemy, but my point still remains. There is no reason to lose your sense of gentlemen behavior just because war not going your way. This is not personal to me, and I wish no harm to you. Regardless, you are red, you targeted me, and now you disrespect my leader. Constant attacks will ensue as justification. I wish you luck, really I do.

DeletedUser2413

I guess you would have to ask the player that messaged that, although she is now in VM - so might be hard to get an answer.

DeletedUser2413

It could however be due to scripts becoming unresponsive - like what used to happen when changing the colour of large alliances amongst other things that really seemed to bog down the performance of the game and ultimately the browser.

AznIuwl.png

Enough of derailing my own thread though. :Angry:

DeletedUser39931

All BN like to do is wait until someone has RL issues or is in hospital or something.
As soon as they see or hear about this, they pounce and start to take that players cities without remorse or hesitation.

That alliance (There are a few good members of course) makes me sick to my core.

Their leaders do not tell their members the entire truths. All they say is that a certain player is "inactive and has quit".
Utter nonsense, that player has been hospitalised or something else. Have some respect and dignity and tell the truth.

I agree 100 % and have experianced some of it myself.
I used to have just sporadic attacks from BN with the odd CS thrown in i hit VM due to RL issues and in the 48 hrs waiting for VM to kick in i had 5 CS's coming at me (coincidence ??????)
Then for some reason my phone logged into Grepo ending my VM i hit it again as soon as i realised and in the 48 hr wait another 3 CS's

DeletedUser10962

Kinda rich when la fam members start to weigh in on this given they did exactly the thing to me guess that's what they need to take out one little player like myself. To be fair if I get a vm message I will try and narrow down the window and land a cs at the end but if they're a competent player they should be able to snipe any attempts as the person being cs'd has a huge advantage of they know how to play it.

I'm coming to the conclusion both allies are pretty much as bad as each other. Both feel like they're better/have been wronged more but it's probably around 50:50. Both sides have resorted to constant spamming as a tactic to wear players down rather than beat them with skill

DeletedUser48073

What a bunch of babies...look guys, this is a game that started out with only using computers no alarm, no phone, you simply had to be active enough to survive. Do I miss the old days? Yes, in some cases but tbh you cannot stop the evolution of the game because you dont like it and you cant keep making comments on externals because you lost a battle due to so called 'unfair tactics.' Look at the facts: When the phone app came out, many grepolis players were outraged and HATED because it completely changed the way the game was played but those people quickly came to realize that if they wanted to keep playing the game and succeeding at it, they could not stay stagnant in their use of tactics. Players are simply using the resources and the game's strategic variety set out before them to accomplish a goal and if you cannot deal with the way things are going for you because of this, then you have 2 options:

1. Change your strategy: If you cant snipe due to lag, then change up your siege prevention tactic because evidently the current one is not working...If you hate being kept up 24/7 then turtle up and turn off your alarm. (it is working for napoli)

2. Stop playing the game if you cannot keep on top of its evolution. (i.e. go play some clash of clans)

One thing I hate is how people complain about the way others play this game. It wasn't designed to be a linear, static MMO, so stop trying to morph it into one! The reason why myself and so many other people around the world love this game is because of the shear amount of possibilities and that rarely does every battle play out the same way! You might say that someone keeps using the same strategy against, well there is ONE reason for that! It is WORKING! And until you prove that notion to be false, they will keep GOING!

I hear so much about BN and LF....It is annoying. I come on externals for some laughs and possibly some nice gossip here and there, no to hear the same stuff over and over. When you actually take a second to think, you will come to realize that everyone is saying the same things about eachother! "BN plays unfairly! They attack people while they are in the hospital!" (yes, this is unfair..I went through RL issues and I lost 4 cities, but some have lost more...deal with IT! The only TIME-OUT button we have takes 48hrs to kick in! Work with it!) "LF plays unfairly! they spam attack our players all the time" (cool story...Wanna tell it again?) You all should have known or quickly come to terms with what you signed up for when your registered to play this game so saying that someone has no class is and opinion and to me that post read more as another complaint about BN. Think of it this way, if we all play 'unfairly' then all of a sudden it become the new fair. Stop wearing redcoats into battle and start putting on camo...get with the present or die in the past.

So please....EVERYONE....stop criticizing alliances and players for the way they play the game because really, pity and talk will not make them simply stop doing what they are doing. If you want to force them into changing tactics you have to show proof of a flaw and expose the ineffectiveness.

The Winners are the ones who adapt to the situation presented and deal with their predicament effectively.

The Losers are the ones who choose to remain static in a dynamic world and refuse to play in a game where the rules don't guarantee a win.

One way or another you fall into a category in the end. You are the player so you decide.

DeletedUser

What a bunch of babies...look guys, this is a game that started out with only using computers no alarm, no phone, you simply had to be active enough to survive. Do I miss the old days? Yes, in some cases but tbh you cannot stop the evolution of the game because you dont like it and you cant keep making comments on externals because you lost a battle due to so called 'unfair tactics.' Look at the facts: When the phone app came out, many grepolis players were outraged and HATED because it completely changed the way the game was played but those people quickly came to realize that if they wanted to keep playing the game and succeeding at it, they could not stay stagnant in their use of tactics. Players are simply using the resources and the game's strategic variety set out before them to accomplish a goal and if you cannot deal with the way things are going for you because of this, then you have 2 options:

1. Change your strategy: If you cant snipe due to lag, then change up your siege prevention tactic because evidently the current one is not working...If you hate being kept up 24/7 then turtle up and turn off your alarm. (it is working for napoli)

2. Stop playing the game if you cannot keep on top of its evolution. (i.e. go play some clash of clans)

One thing I hate is how people complain about the way others play this game. It wasn't designed to be a linear, static MMO, so stop trying to morph it into one! The reason why myself and so many other people around the world love this game is because of the shear amount of possibilities and that rarely does every battle play out the same way! You might say that someone keeps using the same strategy against, well there is ONE reason for that! It is WORKING! And until you prove that notion to be false, they will keep GOING!

I hear so much about BN and LF....It is annoying. I come on externals for some laughs and possibly some nice gossip here and there, no to hear the same stuff over and over. When you actually take a second to think, you will come to realize that everyone is saying the same things about eachother! "BN plays unfairly! They attack people while they are in the hospital!" (yes, this is unfair..I went through RL issues and I lost 4 cities, but some have lost more...deal with IT! The only TIME-OUT button we have takes 48hrs to kick in! Work with it!) "LF plays unfairly! they spam attack our players all the time" (cool story...Wanna tell it again?) You all should have known or quickly come to terms with what you signed up for when your registered to play this game so saying that someone has no class is and opinion and to me that post read more as another complaint about BN. Think of it this way, if we all play 'unfairly' then all of a sudden it become the new fair. Stop wearing redcoats into battle and start putting on camo...get with the present or die in the past.

So please....EVERYONE....stop criticizing alliances and players for the way they play the game because really, pity and talk will not make them simply stop doing what they are doing. If you want to force them into changing tactics you have to show proof of a flaw and expose the ineffectiveness.

The Winners are the ones who adapt to the situation presented and deal with their predicament effectively.

The Losers are the ones who choose to remain static in a dynamic world and refuse to play in a game where the rules don't guarantee a win.

One way or another you fall into a category in the end. You are the player so you decide.

If you want a laugh and to read some gossip Golgi is your best bet I read that daily its like a soap

DeletedUser39931

I'm coming to the conclusion both allies are pretty much as bad as each other. Both feel like they're better/have been wronged more but it's probably around 50:50. Both sides have resorted to constant spamming as a tactic to wear players down rather than beat them with skill

I would have to agree with you here DJdom32.
unfortunately after being back from VM for almost a week i am ashamed to say La Famiglia is no longer an alliance i am proud to be a member of.

And DjDom32 you know me from years ago in zakros an alliance called Drovakiin Rising.
ive never been one for dirty tactics if you look at the players i did take cities from here most were highly active at the time of the conquests.

DeletedUser52844

Has anyone looked and BN's profile and read the latest breaking news? It totally shows who is the one with no class and it isn't BN.

DeletedUser

Has anyone looked and BN's profile and read the latest breaking news? It totally shows who is the one with no class and it isn't BN.

I am pretty sure that the person who wrote that is highly practised in hiding their true actions. They are extremely manipulative and do not inform the BN alliance of the entire truths. I was in BN, I saw and witnessed these actions first hand. This is a large part of the reasons I left that alliance.
It is up to the alliance members whether or not they choose to turn a blind eye to the actions of their leaders. Just like a lot of countries in the west do with their governments actions. They know they are lying and are corrupt. But they do nothing about it.

At least a few people are willing to be honest and inform people of what is truly going on behind the scenes.

Just because an alliance profile states they are soooo innocent, does not mean that they actually are.

DeletedUser

Hun, i kicked you because you were copy pasting alliance forum and skype info and giving to enemies.
you need a screenshot from alliance events "Vazgel kicks Wezakin"? :)

DeletedUser

Hun, i kicked you because you were copy pasting alliance forum and skype info and giving to enemies.
you need a screenshot from alliance events "Vazgel kicks Wezakin"? :)

You kicked me because I told everyone I wanted and was going to leave. You only kicked me so fast because you always want to save face with your alliance members. That is all you do. Say what ever it takes to make you look like the innocent and righteous.
But I am sooooo glad that your lies are now coming to light.
Joe, Valk and the others did not betray you or BN. It was your deceit and lack of truths that caused most of the discrepancies and mistrust between us all.
As for your claims about copy and pasting......
I only copied and pasted what BN were saying about them. You see, I am not deceitful or a backstabber. I tell people exactly what is what. This is a game, not a high school playground.

DeletedUser44471

hehehe its funny wez because many people were kicked at the same time (ex demons) and you know me and you spoke why demons fell, isn't it funny aoh was the reason demons fell( la fam and demons wasn't even BN's main fight) and aoh left BN's side so why wouldn't they leave la fam if something happened. Its funny because la famila has given aoh nearly most cities in 045 and they support all aoh sieges and aoh hardly supports theirs. same thing aoh did when BN used to have a siege they hardly supported and we always supported.

now La Fam is falling weak on its borders and 044 its self. its amusing to me to see la fam becoming bigger and bigger in numbers with no skills a solo player is able to take 6 to 0 cities from la fam .... that should give you enough hints.

The pathetic La Famiglia & la com are being dominated by Breaking News. They ve lost over 300 cities and taken 47.