Bolting War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Me VS SES. (PLEASE STOP BOLTING ME OR THE UAE WILL BOLT YOU WITH ME:rolleyes:)
The first bolt hits
Owwww.png

I fight back
YAYAYAYAY.png

The Earthquakes begin
OWWWWWWWWW.png

And continue
Owww.png

and continue
Oww.png

BUT THEN I fight back.... again
YAY.png

And another within the same minute
YAYYYY.png

DeletedUser

I can't just let them bolt me. I don't like bolting as much as you do

DeletedUser

Totally :( But let's not get offtopic (Sowwy for bringing us offtopic ;))

But anyway, rappy I think that UAE will DEFINITELY help you in a bolting war.

DeletedUser

Didnt want to get dragged into talking with Raptok again, but i have to respond.

The first bolt as explained was because I didnt wan to do what Raptok did and send LS from 32 hours away. Raptok attacked me first, I destroyed his attack and sent a bolt in return.

I am more than happy to call of the bolting, but as was explained to me raptok and the UAE had "Bolt orders initiated, prepare to be bolted to the ground".

So i returned favour and asked the SES to do the same to his 01 city only.

As I said, happy to call this off. I have other plans that will destroy Rappy more effectively.

DeletedUser

Further to the above, I have posted this on our forums:

ThaUnit 18.09.2010 04:43
Members,

Thank you all for your support. The UAE havent responded to the "bolt orders" as had been threatened.

Accordingly, please cease all further bolts/earthquakes on DDay/Raptok/DDayRaptok/RappyBoy/Pheonix Love/Pheonix Pleasure/Pheonix Boy or whatever he is calling himself these days.

Plans are in place for him to be removed from the UAE and then from Beta.

Thanks again, the support of each other is what makes us strong.

ThaUnit

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure what to say about this. It was stupid to send an attack, so the first bolt was probably deserved. Rappy bolting back, and then getting UAE to help, that just makes it extremely noobish. For now...

THAUNIT, I CHOOSE YOU!

ash_pokeball2.jpg

DeletedUser

They didn't help and Ive called off the oreder. Milonius that attack was as someone in the UAE asked for it and we are at war with the SES. Bolting is for Nubcakes but I will not allow it to go untouched...Just noticed ThaUnit bolted me.... ORDER REINSTATED Until a bolt is passed. Oh and nice try spying on me ThaUnit but you just wasted silver

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice "try" with the spy? hahahahaha

I bolted immediately after you earthquaked and bolted. Then i read this post and called all further bolting off.

Do as you please, if you bolt me again, I will ask everyone to bolt you again.

DeletedUser

Too bad you can take a bolt. I'll pull it off but until then I'm not pulling it off. I'm also running 54 and 65 at the moment so if you would excuse me I have to get too my game.

DeletedUser

I'll pull it off but until then I'm not pulling it off.

Rappy, its inappropriate to talk about what you do in the privacy of your own home :)

All the UAE members in O65 are crumbling.

DeletedUser

I agree, dont post like that in the future Rappy. Inappropriate.

Strong? hahahaha.

DeletedUser

Once again guys, enough of the flaming towards each other or this thread will be locked. It's getting out of hand and I think everyone is getting annoyed with it.

DeletedUser

Devils, please lock the thread, the purpose of it was to flame me, so if I cant flame him back, then there is no point. Lock the thread.

DeletedUser

I think it was between SES and UAE. I know you are involved but I don't think it was specifically targetted at you.
I can only close threads I deem to be specifically aimed at someone or from the OP's request. However I am very very close to closing it, so lets hope it becomes more calm.

At the moment every single thread in Beta is turning into a flame and sooner or later this forum will die, I need to try and keep some sort of entertainment in it.

Hope you agree :)

DeletedUser

Come on Devils, Raptok was talking about very inappropriate things :) hahahaha

Back on topic. I can speak for myself and the SES in this instance, we will not bolt Rappy again, unless we are bolted first.

As a rule, we fight, not bolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.