Bolting

DeletedUser

ok so tell them to cast bolts on us lol :) :) I don't think that it can hurt us lol :D :) :) .

DeletedUser

ok so tell them to cast bolts on us lol :) :) I don't think that it can hurt us lol :D :) :) .

That would depend in a war situation or not, if you need to build LS or Biremes then a Bolt on your farm will set you back around 8k in each resource as well as -140 pop you cant build offence or defense and your farm back up

DeletedUser

but there r lot of building and there is less chance to hit farm, bcs of that .;)

DeletedUser

but there r 6 different building that can be hit . so there is 1/7 chance to get farm bolted :)

DeletedUser

but there r 6 different building that can be hit . so there is 1/7 chance to get farm bolted :)

actually 13 different buildings or do you have a different version than the rest of us?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gargarenthis . I had lot of bolts and most their was bolted only 7 building . that r quarry, silver mine , academy , farm , market , city wall and cave

DeletedUser

I just had my Temple bolted, so I don't know what you are talking about.... probably playing a different game as gargarenthis said LOL

DeletedUser

ah again U :) as I said I was talking which building r being hit most .

DeletedUser

You clearly don't understand what random is. Every bolt that hits a city is independent of every bolt that has ever hit before! The chances a bolt hits any building are the same for all buildings... your personal experience is irrelevant.

DeletedUser7068

Bolting rules

Doesn't it say in grepolis rules somewhere that you can only bolt if you have a small penis?

DeletedUser

Doesn't it say in grepolis rules somewhere that you can only bolt if you have a small penis?

Hey buddy doesn't it say somewhere on the Grepolis rules that you are not allowed to use language that can be considered offensive?

DeletedUser7068

That very mild comment is offensive? You would hear worse than that in a kindergarten.

DeletedUser5757

That very mild comment is offensive? You would hear worse than that in a kindergarten.

and why do you hear worse than that in kindergarten>?
because those children read forums where they say stuff like that :)

DeletedUser

haters gonna hate :) if you guys are gonna shoot for the stars, shoot spartiates,dacia,or lc becuase we are the best there is even if we like to bolt noobs

DeletedUser5757

haters gonna hate :) if you guys are gonna shoot for the stars, shoot spartiates,dacia,or lc becuase we are the best there is even if we like to bolt noobs

Xd might be wrong,m
but those 2 days NSPG fought you, you guys lost :)

DeletedUser

I believe the score was 9-4 in NSPG's favor, and two of the players Spartiates gained cities from are inactive and being conquered by us aswell.
I'm not sure weather or not any of the Spartiates we gained cities from were inactive or not, atleast there was some heavy resistance in all of them.

DeletedUser5757

I believe the score was 9-4 in NSPG's favor, and two of the players Spartiates gained cities from are inactive and being conquered by us aswell.
I'm not sure weather or not any of the Spartiates we gained cities from were inactive or not, atleast there was some heavy resistance in all of them.

and because of the NSPG taking a lot of spartiates troops away, LB took some cities as well, 2 or 3 not sure