BoM and Black Merge

DeletedUser

One more big alliance that picks off the smaller weaker ones, nothign new. Be nice if they started a big war again though

DeletedUser

the merger is off
For now :)
I would really like to see Black give it another go. If it was something so simple as what I've been told, then I think it would be worth another try. That is why I haven't returned to Black just yet. :D I love Black and it's members but...I believe BoM should be given another chance.

DeletedUser

what happened exactly? what are blacks plans if the merge worked anyway? I relaise we probably arent allowed to know but Im oging into vacation mode soon and just launched virtually all my troops at the huns for a few days of fighting fun. Id liek to know if a big war breaks out I may return to the game if it does and rebuild my trrops :p

DeletedUser

Black is still here. Negotiations continue - time zones don't aid for easy communications.

Mergers never happen overnight. There are still some issues to be resolved. Whether they will be concluded still remains to be seen.

Nevertheless, the same ethos remains in Black - friendly banter, advice & co-operation, in it to win it, but with a smile.

DeletedUser

A short announcement:

"After protracted negotiations, it has been announced that the proposed amalgamation of Black & Band of Misfits will now NOT proceed. Any member of Black who transfered in anticipation of the amalgamation is asked to return".

A NAP has been agreed between the 2 parties.