Bombs away

DeletedUser13459

"Come on over here I got something to show ya"

BOMBS AWAY is a small group of players that are very aggressive and that work together as a team to accomplish their goals.

What else make us different? BA is a democracy, everyone's opinions are taken into account when it comes to important decisions and everyone is encouraged to lead attacks and defense.

We are based in 64 and always on the look out for players that are looking to play the game as we do. So if you are near by, think you have what it takes and want to be part of the team then send us a message in game.

Peace (well not really) haha

Francis

DeletedUser39195

Nice. I respect you guys very much down there in 064. You work well together and aren't reliant on pacts.

I reckon BA and DoD should have a pact with us (NF).....Any ideas?

Maybe BA and DoD should even merge?????

DeletedUser39779

Small and Communicated is better than large and un-coordinated ;)

DeletedUser11886

Us, (DoD) and BA are too far away to even have possible relations. I think atleast.

DeletedUser39779

5 alliances wish us dead (BA) and yet we are yet to be hit and lose a city where as in total we have taken close to 15-16 cities off them before the war even began loving to see how this goes (Y)

DeletedUser39847

i've been watching BA and coming on great guys. We (Irish War Wolves) were about your size a while back and sent The Sacred Order running...took 10 cities and lost 1 (he was inactive though) over 2 days and in the end took about 20 altogether.

we have 82 now for some reason...realistically i'd rather just 20-30 of us more fun that way. keep it up :)

DeletedUser11886

Aha, seems like everyone was trying to kill TSO. DoD and NF were also attacking them as well. (We have no relations. It was a coincidence)

DeletedUser39847

Yeah there just nice targets...like ST6 was lol.....i know it was a coincidence.

A good player is informed about all around him ;)

now that's some good philosophy stuff right there :p

DeletedUser39779

Most good players just need to keep checking the externals to keep up with the news i find you can just watch war after war unfold and either jump on the band wagon or sit around and get killed XD

DeletedUser11886

Heh, were killing st6 and were killing tso. Whats your relations on IWW?

DeletedUser39847

there fun to pick on lol

I'm on the council of the alliance...you are DoD correct?

DeletedUser

i've been watching BA and coming on great guys. We (Irish War Wolves) were about your size a while back and sent The Sacred Order running...took 10 cities and lost 1 (he was inactive though) over 2 days and in the end took about 20 altogether.

we have 82 now for some reason...realistically i'd rather just 20-30 of us more fun that way. keep it up :)

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en55/alliance/956/colonizations?page=0

kind of funny swarren, you should get your story str8, here it shows you only took 7 of their cities, and even that was in the early stage :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39847

Dono whats worse my exaggeration (we were told about 20 by our old leader at the end of the war) or you counting them all :p

DeletedUser39847

yeah we had a few city swaps and inactives...i think we lost 1 or two cities from active members and one of them was non English speaking

DoD has had a good expansion route taking cities in good locations

Pro-Grep

Strategos
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en55/alliance/821/colonizations
this one is more accurate.

If your bothered to read them all :p

Woah. DoD lost only 1 city throughout their career, IWW lost 12, and BA lost 2. meh.

BA lost only 1 city too. Calaveras took it. I like BA, because of row reasons:
1. They are active.
2. They are aggressive.
3. They know how to play.
4. All their members have few cities and with that way each of them becomes more stronger then player with one city.
5. They are co-operating very well.

Good luck guys of BA.

DeletedUser39779

RIP Bombs AWAY :'( We have joined Apathetic for all those who do not know