Bone Collectors have landed!

DeletedUser

Just want to say hi to all the fellow alliances in Lamia and good luck.

We are based in 45 and hope to stick around long enough to have some fun.

Recruitment is open to experienced players and who are in O45(Although it is limited)

We also have limited spaces for experienced members for our sister alliance Bone Collectors Academy, also based in O45. Again please be in this ocean if you would like to be considered.

We have an active forums, with commited loyal members.

Feel free to look us up and message me (Exploro) or in the reply below if you have any questions and I will get back to you asap.

from;

Sh3lts
Exploro
G-Khan
Storarus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

Why embarress youself even more? You have already recruited anything that moves in your ocean not already in an alliance.You'll only be giving us more farms and bp, give other players the chance to join an alliance that supports its players, and doesn't just watch them lose cities. Some of your members deserve better, but at least they take defeat well, no whinging as we kill them. :)

DeletedUser24785

:):)its going,slow. trying to learn this game, i am a noob. i have only been playing for a couple of weeks. i dont have the xp on here like you do.i did notice you havent attacked me in a while, the forum are letting me know you have been attacking others. lol the forum are fun, it is filled will all kinds of opinions,and what we should do or what needs to be done, how to do something, how not to do something,best way to build a city, bla,bla,bla.. everyone has there own opinions, its funny as all get out.

Highly commited ,loyal ,experienced. At this game, don't make me laugh, my sides are hurting already,:) :) :)

DeletedUser

:):)its going,slow. trying to learn this game, i am a noob. i have only been playing for a couple of weeks. i dont have the xp on here like you do.i did notice you havent attacked me in a while, the forum are letting me know you have been attacking others. lol the forum are fun, it is filled will all kinds of opinions,and what we should do or what needs to be done, how to do something, how not to do something,best way to build a city, bla,bla,bla.. everyone has there own opinions, its funny as all get out.

Highly commited ,loyal ,experienced. At this game, don't make me laugh, my sides are hurting already,:) :) :)

Tim,

Ive no shame in this...Read what the guy says; Help in forums, how to do stuff,not to do stuff etc..Are you saying all new players should be shunned? The future of this game relies on new blood and somebody has to show them the ropes. Im glad you farm from them..It shows your weakness as a player and they can learn from the attacks. I bet you love seeing a newbie quit because you farmed him constant whilst he was trying to understand the game. But hopefully because of the input we are willing to offer, they will stick with it and try to grow with our help and advice.

Yes im looking for experience members. I have enough newbies at the moment, which im delighted they chose us to join and learn the game from...Maybe hopefully they will stay with the game and maybe go on to other world's and be a success.

We have a blend in both alliances of experience and newbies..It keeps things interesting.

Exploro

DeletedUser24785

I look forward to your 3rd branch, or at least the re-formation of it,:)